Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Nation's Favourite Character Generator?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
SIN
So, I wasn't sure whether I should post this in the Community Projects forum or not - it seems to just be people actually announcing their goodies rather than eejits like me asking inane questions. Basically, just wanted to know which of the many character generators people would recommend most? Ideally I'd like something easy to use, with pretty, printable character sheets and requiring minimum book work (i.e. having to trawl the BBB for stuff that needs to be manually entered - I'm a lazy man!). I found Wizdoc's and thought it was great, but had quite a bit missing in the gear department, so thought I'd ask you guys rather than trawl them all. You were so helpful with the source book recommendations after all...

Any suggestions?

SIN
Stahlseele
for third, there is nothing better than mcmackies work with the NSRCG3 . . shame that he stopped working on it and doesn't work on a version for 4th, but he needs to live his own life too *g*
SIN
Really after a 4th Ed. one I'm afraid - sorry, should've said that!

Any other suggestions?

SIN
Stahlseele
i think DNSRCG is good on it's way, but i'm not sure . . i play third, so i don't really watch out for those things ^^#
there was one for fourth in the works which was more or less based on the NSRCG, i am not sure if it is the DNSRCG, but it was a pretty good start . .
Nightwalker450
You can try out mine, its printable, and has alot of built in capabilities. Unfortunately gear isn't one yet, I'm still working on that, but it can handle a multiple of calculations for you. There is a seperate sheet for vehicles and modifications, that will calculate price. And probably soon I'll be starting on the cyberbody sheet. Its in the Files section of the Link below.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012