Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mopping
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Digital Heroin
Well, if someone can ask about common sense... what about mopping?

Active or Knowledge?

I mean you can know how to mop, but does that mean you can mop?
Tanka
It's like Etiquette. Some people know how to talk to people, they just can't. Some people can talk to people, they just don't know how they do it.
Game2BHappy
Considering how god-awful my personal mopping skills are it must default to Charisma. smile.gif

[edit]oh yeah... on topic: IMO its active, but I'm guessing most people are defaulting to an attribute[/edit]
Tanka
QUOTE (Game2BHappy)
Considering how god-awful my personal mopping skills are it must default to Charisma. smile.gif

rotfl.gif
Digital Heroin
Err... that'd be mopeing... right? Unless you default and hand the mop to someone else...
Tanka
Technically speaking, that's "moping."

Ah, the misuse of English. nyahnyah.gif
Pavlov
Damn, I thought this was going to be up there with the Pirates in your apartment thread from a few days ago.
Digital Heroin
I speak good engrish... checked it at dictionary.com even... nyahnyah.gif
Fortune
QUOTE (Digital Heroin)
I speak good engrish... checked it at dictionary.com even...

With what result? I get this. biggrin.gif
Digital Heroin
Bah... checked mopping, note mopeing... so I'm chained to my spellchecker to keep my ass in line... blame me not... blame the computer!
Fortune
The computer is not to blame. The computer is your friend.
Digital Heroin
Hello Dave.
Kagetenshi
You like your Macintosh better than me, don't you Dave?

~J
rlemansky
FortUNE-1.

Are you happy, Citizen?

The Computer

(Get it?-R)
Siege
Oh hell, it's a seven clone mission.

-Siege
BumsofTacoma
makes me think of the stuffer shack clerk character i made, he won the lotto and bought a bunch of leager cyberware turned to shadowrunning. hes a big idiot but he looks tough and proffesional. he had mopping as an active skill gave him janitrorial knowlege skills biggrin.gif
MachineProphet
blame the computer!

Oh, everybody always blames the machines . . . But soon shall be our day! Mwahahahaha!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012