Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NPC Assistance Request
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
WearzManySkins
I am finding that some of my NPC builds are getting static ie same type different name. grinbig.gif

I am seeking those of you here that have different build ideas/techniques.
Rules all published SR4 books, SR4, Augmentation, Arsenal, contacts house rule. No other house rules please.

I need some of the following:

1. 400 BP Ork Physical Adept, Hand to Hand Martial Artist, no bioware/cyberware/nanoware
2. 400 BP Ork Physical Adept, Hand to Hand Martial Artist, bioware/cyberware/nanoware to be used
3. 400 BP Ork Physical Adept, Bladed Weapon Martial Artist, no bioware/cyberware/nanoware
3. 400 BP Ork Physical Adept, Bladed Weapon Martial Artist, bioware/cyberware/nanoware to be used

Make them min/maxed, well rounded, uber men etc.

I will be using these to seed ideas for some NPCs in my games.

Thanks in Advance

WMS
Aaron
1. 400 BP Ork Physical Adept, Hand to Hand Martial Artist, no bioware/cyberware/nanoware
2. 400 BP Ork Physical Adept, Hand to Hand Martial Artist, bioware/cyberware/nanoware to be used
3. 400 BP Ork Physical Adept, Bladed Weapon Martial Artist, no bioware/cyberware/nanoware
3. 400 BP Ork Physical Adept, Bladed Weapon Martial Artist, bioware/cyberware/nanoware to be used

I think I've figured out why your builds are getting static.
MaxHunter
you bet! grinbig.gif

Cheers!

Max
Screamin Demon
I am not
Glyph
Here's one from me, a quick and dirty build with no cyberware or bioware:

[ Spoiler ]

And here is the bioware-enhanced version:

[ Spoiler ]

Of course, both are kind of obsolete, since I don't have Arsenal's martial arts rules yet, but if you have it, just lower their Edge a bit to get some of that special maneuver goodness.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012