Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vehicles - The Passanger Question
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Briggan
Ok Folks in my job as the much relied upon Rigger I need to know who I can carry in my vehicles. The problem is, now with arsenal out, I dont know how many passangers each vehicle takes and if this is effected by the mods I put in.

Essentially:

Is it written down and thus I am being blind?
How many passangers can the Bulldog carry and how is it effected by modifications (Drone Racks etc)?
Where does it explain this? (The part where I realise I am a dumb rigger)

Cheers

Brig
Larme
I think it's just a matter of what the players want to do with their vehicle. Vehicles have lots of passenger seating options today, and they will in the future as well. A van could have probably 3 rows of bench seats, sitting 3-4 people per row, or it could have one bench, or two captain's chairs, or it could have benches that fold down, or it could have folding jumper seats along the sides... Whatever your player wants, really. I for one am glad that I don't have rules on how many of what kind of seat each car has, because that necessitates rules on how I can modify that, how much it costs, what the options are... If there's one thing I don't want to waste my time on as a GM it's thumbing through books to figure out the cost of seating options in a car! That's not something you really need the devs' help with IMO. Seats are included in the cost of the vehicle, and are available in any options that make sense for the type of vehicle.
Method
I think Larme pretty much said it all. The GM just needs to use a little common sense. You aren't going to get the entire team (including the troll meat shield) into a Westwind, but trying to put a team of 6 (which is nearing the upper limit of most groups) into a Bulldog should be fairly easy. It really isn't anything that you need to spend a lot of game time on.
hermit
Ok Folks in my job as the much relied upon Rigger I need to know who I can carry in my vehicles. The problem is, now with arsenal out, I dont know how many passangers each vehicle takes and if this is effected by the mods I put in.

Essentially, as stated above: No, mods don't affect passenger space, and you can carry as many as you want or GM fiat allows you to.
Tarantula
Clown car everyone into a subcompact anyone?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012