Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Moon Dolphins
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
DocTaotsu
Runner Haven mentions "moon dolphins" anyone know where I can get stats or at least a description of these creatures?
krakjen
Never heard of them.
Maybe they are awakened dolphins that looks like any dolphin at first but they actually "moons" the visitors...
Adarael
When Drop Bears invade from the sea like the furry little vikings they are, they generally ride Moon Dolphins.
Screamin Demon
Let your imagination fly, man. Its what being a GM is all about.
For some reason I am reminded of an old fun Sega game. smile.gif
http://www.knasser.me.uk/shadowrun/crunchy.html Checkl out this web page and reference the statistics for Revised SR4 Unicorn and go from there.

Moon dolphins are all happy like virgin horses, right?
krakjen
QUOTE (Adarael @ Apr 20 2008, 08:25 PM) *
When Drop Bears invade from the sea like the furry little vikings they are, they generally ride Moon Dolphins.

I'm so having a disturbing mental image right now...
Crusher Bob
There were references somewhere to mage dolphins that followed the moon? totem, in SR2 I think.
Grinder
QUOTE (Adarael @ Apr 20 2008, 08:25 PM) *

We have our own specially trained Drop Bears for that. They don't need fuzzy dolphins.
Adarael
Yeah, but the dolphins make lugging all that cutlery so much easier.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012