Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Character RFC: Edward G. Polaski
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
HentaiZonga
Eddie's always been the kind of guy other guys envy. He's not sure why, really; he's not particularly bright, or skilled, or good-looking. But somehow, things just seem to always go Eddie's way. Eddie gets noticed when he needs to be, ignored when he needs to be, and always finds himself in the right place, at the right time. Any trouble Eddie gets himself into, he miraculously manages to get himself back out of. As a result, Eddie's done a lot of wild and crazy things in his short life, and has a mild proficiency in just about any subject you could image. Eddie has an intense passion for learning and trivia - he actively seeks out any opportunity to talk to people, pick their brains, and learn something new. He can also talk your ear off about anything. Right now, Eddie is working for MOM, distributing flyers and informing down-on-their-luck orks and trolls about the local soup kitchens and charity programs.

[ Spoiler ]

What do you think, Sirs?
CanRay
I think I'm confused?

Is Eddie working for Humanis or MoM?
HentaiZonga
QUOTE (CanRay @ Apr 21 2008, 09:28 PM) *
I think I'm confused?

Is Eddie working for Humanis or MoM?

MoM. He's a human, his occupation is 'policlub footman'. MoM is a policlub.
CanRay
Ah, read Human for Humanis, proving that I'm a Meta-Racist now!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012