Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hoody hoo! KODT
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Dim Sum
Hehehe, c'mon! Don't be shy! Tell everyone just how weird and wonderful you are!
Traks
This poll needs much of Shadowrun knowledge, so sorry, but it is hard to answer to this question with full understanding. But I guess my answer will be first, because I am only GM of Shadowrun - all others are lazy bums. One group of them fit under last answer, and other is just insane.

Oh, and insane and dysfunctional are two very different things.
Sahandrian
N/A due to being too dysfunctional.

Canadian pirates and bald men.
SykoBear
Hi Dim Sum,

By default, I picked Brian. I don't particularly like combat/face-ness/etc. Just so happens that in the group, I happen to have the best grasp of the rules, but as to saving the party's bacon, I think it's still more than a little hit-and-miss.

*shrug*
Austere Emancipator
So it seems only permaGMs, rules lawyers, and some extremely dysfunctional people dwell in the DSF-land. smile.gif
Matrix Monkey
Actually, I've just managed to *finally* convince one of my players to take over the GM seat.
Oh wait, that still doesn't rule out the dysfunctional part biggrin.gif
Diesel
Me: I'm tired of fucking GMing, I'm seriously going to start punching you guys in the face instead of rolling dice.
Them: We'll GM!
*several weeks of inactivity go by, despite constant inquiries as to whether another game will EVER be played*
Them: We're still trying to understand the game.
Me: You've only been playing it for a few years, yeah, that makes sense.
Them: You can do it if you want!
Me: *quietly edits house rules*
Dim Sum
QUOTE (Sahandrian)

ROTFLMAO!

Canadian pirates and bald men???!! eek.gif What the heck???

Like the sig, by the way, Sahandrian - reminds me of a player in my group. biggrin.gif
StealthBanana
I usually play, but I have GMed several times before. I like the play by message board system, but sometimes I have a hard time coming up with a definite starting location and an ending for the game.

Oh, I picked Sarah, btw.
Sahandrian
Dim Sum -

They forced me to improv at 3 AM.

And the sig is for a loudmouthed idiot who rode my bus in high school, but it also applies to my group's rigger and decker.
Phaeton
QUOTE (Dim Sum @ Dec 10 2003, 10:49 PM)
QUOTE (Sahandrian @ Dec 10 2003, 09:30 AM)

ROTFLMAO!

Canadian pirates and bald men???!! eek.gif What the heck???

Like the sig, by the way, Sahandrian - reminds me of a player in my group. biggrin.gif

Refer back to one of my threads, chummer. See also: Weirdest. Shadowrun game. Ever. grinbig.gif

EDIT: Never mind. Sahandrian pointed out the thread...
Phaeton
QUOTE (Sahandrian)
Dim Sum -

They forced me to improv at 3 AM.

And the sig is for a loudmouthed idiot who rode my bus in high school, but it also applies to my group's rigger and decker.

*stabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstab...pause. stabstabstabstabstabstabstabstab.*

There. Much better now. grinbig.gif
Fortune
Deleted smart-ass comment!
Phaeton
*pokes something with a dikoted half-ghoul/half-Citymaster.*
Sahandrian
That's almost as idiotic as the time Alex wanted to play a half-werewolf, half-car.
Phaeton
...Can I make the Calvinball into a spell focus, a weapon foci and a spell anchor AND dikote it?
Kagetenshi
Only if you say the secret word by the third wicket, and then only if you've found the bonus box.

~J
Phaeton
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)
Only if you say the secret word by the third wicket, and then only if you've found the bonus box.

~J

WHAT?! INSOLENCE!! PREPARE TO FEEL MY WRATH!!! *summons a squadron of sexually frustrated Japanese WWII Zero fighter aircraft*
Lilt
"I Kill Harlequin! Huzzah!"
"You Do WHAT?"
"The time has come to immobilise the Immortal Elves!"

A cookie for the first person who can tell me what that quote originates from smile.gif
Phaeton
...Cookies?! WHERE?!@?
Talia Invierno
Next stop: Bagworld!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012