Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Paper Miniatures
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
XON2000
Hey, everyone,

Can anyone recommend some good Shadowrun-esque paper miniatures? I've found some cyberpunk sets on rpgnow, but they didn't look all that great.

Thanks,

Shawn
Cabral
Not exactly. Get some art you like - from DeviantArt, ElfWood, the SR4 prieviews, etc - shrink and crop it to fit and print onto cardstock. biggrin.gif (And be wary of copyright violations if you decide you want to share the finished file)
Ancient History
Linky
CanRay
Oooooooooooooooooooooooo, shiny!
Tarantula
Its..... So... PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek.gif
Squinky
Weirdly enough, I've planned on making some paper miniatures people could download for a long time now. I've had it on my art list in my art thread listed as "Squinky's secret project".

The only thing holding me back was figuring out what size to make them and if anybody actually wanted them smile.gif
Jaid
this has some decent paper miniatures you might find useful.

it's from a game called fallout warfare, if you're curious to see the full thing (you probably shouldn't be all that excited about it though =P )
XON2000
Awesome, AH, thanks! Are those from DMZ?

Squinky, I for one would be very interested. As far as size is concerned, I figure just make them a little big and people can always scale them down if necessary.
Fortune
DMZ and/or Sprawl Maps.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012