Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: High Velocity Weapons
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Tarantula
I know it isn't explicit, but tracer ammo says that it is loaded every 3rd round. And as such, it grants a +1 bonus for short bursts, +2 for long, and +3 for full auto attacks. (Doesn't stack with smartlink)

Does this mean with high velocity weapons, it would grant a +5 bonus due to firing 15 rounds in a full auto attack?
Daier Mune
i don't see why it wouldn't.
CanRay
And look like a bloody laser, the ROF being that high!
WearzManySkins
yes I see no reason why not, just think of those miniguns firing tracers.....

WMS
Kagetenshi
Not by the wording you've given. SR3 is explicit about the bonus being per tracer that leaves the barrel, while what you said is pretty clear about being based on the attack type.

~J
CanRay
Like the firey finger of God lancing out at the unricheous.
Tarantula
QUOTE (Kagetenshi @ Apr 30 2008, 07:22 PM) *
Not by the wording you've given. SR3 is explicit about the bonus being per tracer that leaves the barrel, while what you said is pretty clear about being based on the attack type.

~J

Absolutely correct. Could this be a possible errata to change the tracer bonus to be per 3 rounds? Or possibly in the High Velocity text to state that full bursts gain a +5 from tracers?
Daier Mune
considering the $$$ that a player would be burning in order to get a +5 on thier rolls, i'd allow it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012