Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some good news for a change?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Sterling
From Wikipedia, under the Shadowrun entry...

"In September 2007 Microsoft closed FASA Studios (and the FPS official forum), and licensed the Shadowrun electronic entertainment rights to Smith & Tinker, a company owned by Jordan Weisman, an original creator of Shadowrun. Details at Smith & Tinker's website hint at the development of a MMO."

Here's hoping, right? It may be years out, but I'll wait eagerly for it, if it's true.
Stahlseele
old news are ooold!
Sterling
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ May 1 2008, 04:00 PM) *
old news are ooold!

Crap, you get a job, give up all your free time, become a near-perfect wageslave, and the first ray of sunshine in an otherwise dull and dreary existence is something known by all who managed to maintain something resembling a life.

My bad.

Screamin Demon
Don't feel so bad. I didn't know. Till you brought that light of happyness to these forums. smile.gif
Thanks
Adam
Funnily enough, someone at the GAMA Trade Show told us that "the guy who made Shadowrun is dead."

He's got a really nice beach house for a dead guy.
Jaid
QUOTE (Adam @ May 1 2008, 08:14 PM) *
Funnily enough, someone at the GAMA Trade Show told us that "the guy who made Shadowrun is dead."

He's got a really nice beach house for a dead guy.

must be a master shedim. better bring along your magician buddy next time you visit, mundanes can't do squat vs spirits wink.gif
CanRay
I think I can get a pack of Wolf Shapechangers if the pay is right...

OK, they want two Moose and a Buffalo.
Da9iel
Yeah, Bernie's a great guy. A laugh a minute and a really nice spread. Too bad about that rigor mortis.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012