Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Group cook?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
masterofm
Just as an idle question, I was just wondering how many groups have a designated cook making food for their Shadowrun group? I kind of nominated myself as the chef and for $5 a person (including myself) make basically as much food for everyone as I can (there is generally a small amount of leftovers at the end of the day.)

This is what I have made so far

- Sweet and spicy red sauce with baked provolone cheese on top. Served with garlic bread

- Thai peanut butter curry with coconut milk, carrots, and/or squash, cabbage, chicken. Served with rice, and sometimes pot stickers

- Thai green curry with coconut milk thai eggplants, kaffir lime leaves, chicken, basil. Served with rice

- Pesto pasta with a creamy garlic white wine sauce with chicken, and zucchini. Sometimes served with homemade bruchetta (sp.)

- Shredded beef with cilantro, garlic, and lime tacos

- Homemade eggrolls, gyoza made with shredded chicken, pork, and . With another specialty item called yam cakes that contain cabbage, carrots, and Chinese sausage.

- Chicken in a garlic creamy pesto sauce, served in a croissant with baked provolone cheese on it (or foccacha, lettuce, and tomatoes,) and with a spicy mustard that I concocted myself.

- This week is the eggrolls and wantons with minced shrimp, slightly sweet cream cheese, and chopped green onions. Served with some shrimp fried rice w/ scallions.

I can make more types of food, but generally this is what I can do w/ a budget of 20-25 dollars a meal. I was wondering if anyone else did this kind of stuff, and what they prepared for their group.
DocTaotsu
Wow, dig the chow at your table man smile.gif Wish we had access to cooking facilities with any regularity.

Traditional gaming chow and things I would make for a group:
-Brownies (Is it just me? Does anyone else associate fresh brownies with gaming?)
-Fettucine alfredo with marinated chicken
-Curry rice, Japanese style
-Tikki Masala (sp?)
-Samosas
-Pizza (if I can ever make the dough with any consistency)

I actually just bought a book on dim sum and that sounds like something I would use for a gaming group. It's finger food, it's delicious, and it's varied. In particular I really want to learn how to make decent bao dough, I love those meat buns.

Daier Mune
our group usualy just grabs burgers or something equally heart-clogging before the game. we've ordered the occasional pizza in the event of a game lasting longer than expected (i put a stop to the White Castle runs real quick). thinking about it now, i guess our group isn't much on snacking during the run.
DocTaotsu
Pizza is usually our go to food for gaming. Recently we've been switching it up (all we have is Pizza Hut out here... it hurts my soul) but yeah... snacking on the run is usually of the chips and dip variety.

We usually handle pre game paperwork over food, which is convient because we try to start our games around noon.
masterofm
- Tikka Masala
- Samosas

*sniff* I love Indian food, but to properly make most Indian types of food you have to stew it for half a day to get the flavor just right. I mean if I had a day to kill I would totally make them, and some sweet tamarind sauce to go with those samosas.... = ( Now I'm totally craving Indian food....

I forgot about the deserts. I used to make cookies, brownies, and a red velvet cake. Although I kind of phased that out, since when you are the cook of the group it's a pain to bake and cook. That and one person in our group works at a bakery so we get to munch on some day old ultra yummy baked goods (it's the best bakery in town IMOP.)
vladski
I really enjoy cooking. It's something I am good at, if I do say so myself. Everyone that knows me loves it, anyway *L*

Back in the day, when we were all bachelor gamers, there was another guy that loved cooking, so we took turns (or sometimes cooked together prior to the game if we were hosting.) We made a lot of good food and he was always trying out new recipes on us. During downtime while waiting for the GM to handle that damn decker *wink*, he and I used to sit there and trade recipes. That was back when we had a larger group(5-12, average 6-cool.gif, tho' and played every single Sunday. Unfortunately the other cook managed to find God one day and completely stopped playing (or hanging out with us frown.gif ) We usually all gamed at one guy's house and he had a "Party Treasure" box that contained all sorts of chips and dips and cookies and such that was free for whoever. All of us usually brought things to each game and left-overs that would keep (chips, pretzels) or unopened stuff jsut got deposited in that box which the house owner also supplemented regularly.

Anymore, we usually bring our lunch (or eat first) and everyone brings group snacks and soft drinks, and often we take a dinner break at a good place in the game and go pick something up (or order a pizza or strombolis.) Typically we play from noon-ish to about 10 at night or even later sometimes.

Vlad
DocTaotsu
QUOTE (masterofm @ May 3 2008, 02:59 PM) *
- Tikka Masala
- Samosas

*sniff* I love Indian food, but to properly make most Indian types of food you have to stew it for half a day to get the flavor just right. I mean if I had a day to kill I would totally make them, and some sweet tamarind sauce to go with those samosas.... = ( Now I'm totally craving Indian food....

I forgot about the deserts. I used to make cookies, brownies, and a red velvet cake. Although I kind of phased that out, since when you are the cook of the group it's a pain to bake and cook. That and one person in our group works at a bakery so we get to munch on some day old ultra yummy baked goods (it's the best bakery in town IMOP.)

Mmmm... Red velvet cake, a fine a illustrious tradition of man.

And dude, I don't want to hear it, I don't have access to a kitchen and my primary Indian food making/teaching vector is some several thousands miles from me. mad.gif

But yeah man samosas are freakin awesome, I prefer chutney with it though, course that's my inner spice daemon coming out I suppose.

@Vlad
That's about how long we play too, although the last couple hours is usually player debrief, GM critique, and general "We want less gay elves" plot development smile.gif

Mmm... Srombolis... Mmm...
7 more months till i'm back in America! In Seattle no less! I'm going to get fat damnit! Fat! MOOO HOO HAHAHA!

Something I'm learning how to make here that's not exactly gaming food but is delicious is soba. It's basically ramen except the soup and noodles are different.
Er...
Well it's noodles in a bowl with soup and delicious extra bits sprinkled in it, to hell with all of you! wink.gif
Anyways it takes a good long time to boil down the dashi (fish soup base) but after that you just drop some noodles in boiling water for a few minutes, extract, and dump meat and vegetables ontop.

Glorious. Kinda messy though.
HentaiZonga
Man. I should post my Orange Chicken recipe, sometime. At this point I've pretty much got regular requests for it. smile.gif
Fortune
Other than the pizza, I would not like most of the rest of the food listed in this thread so far. I have a very simple palate.

Give me McDonald's! biggrin.gif
DocTaotsu
Good god Fortune, did you seriously just do that?

*motions to the other foodies*

EH boys! Looks like this one wants to get SHANKED!

rotfl.gif

Surprisingly Japanese McDonalds is starting to grow on me. It's... pretty tasty.

@HentaiZonga
Damn right you should post it, I love orange chicken!
Siege
A lot of it depends on where we were gaming and what crew was there - one group made a Sam's Club run the day prior and we had a pretty eclectic snack selection with a reasonable meal thrown in or a run to the cheap chicken place around the corner.

Another group did the junk food thing, even with a kitchen a stone's throw away - this group was mostly juveniles and teens.

-Siege
Fortune
QUOTE (DocTaotsu @ May 4 2008, 09:29 AM) *
Good god Fortune, did you seriously just do that?

I've dined in some of the best restaurants all around the world, from New York to Tokyo to Paris (and lots in between), and to be perfectly honest, I really do prefer McDonald's. biggrin.gif
Siege
Pssst.

The butler did it.

The damned ship sinks.

The special sauce is Thousand Island dressing.

-Siege
Fix-it
what the hell guys, no Shadowrun session is complete without a dish that contains mostly soybeans instead of anything real.

you think the runners grill up actual real steak or chicken?
DocTaotsu
Look man, if I'm a huge badass with a locker full of automatic weapons you better damn well believe I'm going to steal a few cows now and again smile.gif
Fortune
QUOTE (Siege @ May 4 2008, 10:59 AM) *
The special sauce is Thousand Island dressing.

Ya think? eek.gif

biggrin.gif
DocTaotsu
QUOTE (Fortune @ May 3 2008, 07:56 PM) *
I've dined in some of the best restaurants all around the world, from New York to Tokyo to Paris (and lots in between), and to be perfectly honest, I really do prefer McDonald's. biggrin.gif

Bah! Bah I say!
Larme
How about a cook character? They could make Savory Mutton Stew +1 and give everyone +25 hp for 4 hours!
Momijizukamori
I heartily approve of this thread XD My current SR group contemplated doing a weekly meal rotation, but it got vetoed because we're kind of lazy, and every one takes public transit, which means prepping stuff ahead of time to bring is a pain. It's usually a free-for-all - the people that live at the house make food, the rest of us bring food (usually fast food, sushi, or pizza) - I've cooked a few times, though, and brought stuff with me, which has gone over well. Usually it's deserts - apple pie, cookies, truffles, because those are easier to transport, although I made cream cheese chicken enchiladas (I have yet to find a person who doesn't think they're amazing) one time, which everyone enjoyed.

I'm starting my own SR game this summer, though, and if it ends up being held at my place, I probably will offer to cook for the group if people chip in for food. I enjoy cooking, but don't do it that much because I live by myself, and cooking for one takes more time than it's worth

(And man, this thread is making me hungry again XD)
HentaiZonga
QUOTE (Larme @ May 3 2008, 08:27 PM) *
How about a cook character? They could make Savory Mutton Stew +1 and give everyone +25 hp for 4 hours!

Man, you just gave me an awesomely unique twist for how to do Expendable Fetishes for Health spells.
masterofm
@ Doc - I know you are in Japan, and not really in your element so it wasn't that I was reaming you for doing a rush job on the curry. I was just saying the reason I don't make Indian food for my group is that it would take me 8 FREEKIN' HOURS to do it! This is mainly because I'm finicky when it comes to making food right. Also I would think it's not extremely simple to procure all the supplies to do it traditionally in the first place. I mean for myself I have to bug Thai places to let me use their Kaffir lime tree to get the leaves.... but so tasty!

On a plus note I brought some of the fried wantons into work and they vanished so quickly it really made me happy on my future plans as a cook.
DocTaotsu
hehe I'm not taking offense at all man, I still don't like you because you get to cook on a regular basis smile.gif

I have to do a freakin RUN to cook, like hide my cooking devices in hollowed spaces in my wall lockers. Seriously, the height of my evening is using one of those sandwich makers to make a freaking grilled tuna sandwhich

/rant

Bastards all!

Okay I'm better now.
masterofm
Cook, fry, bake, microwave (although I rarely do this as it's better just to bake,) grill, stir fry. The sad thing is I can't use my wok at home since my apartment has an electric stove... booo I say boo! Gas makes everything easier for heat control to create the best dishes.

What the heck do you generally eat Doc? How much of your stuff would get confiscated if you tried to use it? Seems if you can make samosas or curry you are at least have some sort of stove, or deep fat fryer. I myself though basically collect cooking utensils over a long period of time. I have waaaaay to many bamboo cutting boards and knives though. Then again I got to house sit for these people who had ample marble counter tops, an island with a stove, a deep sink, a 52' LCD high def TV (w/ cable,) and I brought over all my cooking gadgets (including my cast iron pan and cast iron wok).... it was heaven cooking there. I want something like that when I am able to buy a house, well that and a dishwasher..... Man just thinking back on the 3-5 course banquets I would make just makes me wish I could have access to something like that again. Homemade tortilla chips, with enchiladas, burritos, tacos, freshly made guacamole, and salsa.... Thom ku gai, Laab nua, saute, green curry, massaman curry, with sticky rice, and egg rolls.... *sob*

I miss it so much now! frown.gif
Kagetenshi
QUOTE (Fortune @ May 3 2008, 08:56 PM) *

I'm not sure we can be friends anymore frown.gif

(Though I will admit, I do like having McDonald's around. It is one of the best foods I've found for long drives; a nice combination of fat, salt, and sugar to keep body and soul together and holding down the accelerator. Real food just involves too much time spent not driving.)

~J
DocTaotsu
QUOTE (masterofm @ May 4 2008, 04:07 AM) *
Cook, fry, bake, microwave (although I rarely do this as it's better just to bake,) grill, stir fry. The sad thing is I can't use my wok at home since my apartment has an electric stove... booo I say boo! Gas makes everything easier for heat control to create the best dishes.

What the heck do you generally eat Doc? How much of your stuff would get confiscated if you tried to use it? Seems if you can make samosas or curry you are at least have some sort of stove, or deep fat fryer. I myself though basically collect cooking utensils over a long period of time. I have waaaaay to many bamboo cutting boards and knives though. Then again I got to house sit for these people who had ample marble counter tops, an island with a stove, a deep sink, a 52' LCD high def TV (w/ cable,) and I brought over all my cooking gadgets (including my cast iron pan and cast iron wok).... it was heaven cooking there. I want something like that when I am able to buy a house, well that and a dishwasher..... Man just thinking back on the 3-5 course banquets I would make just makes me wish I could have access to something like that again. Homemade tortilla chips, with enchiladas, burritos, tacos, freshly made guacamole, and salsa.... Thom ku gai, Laab nua, saute, green curry, massaman curry, with sticky rice, and egg rolls.... *sob*

I miss it so much now! frown.gif

Down with electric cooking! BOOOO!!! Long live gas stoves!

Given a choice between two apartments I'll always take the one with gas, even if it's slightly crappier. I love cooking on gas, it's just so much more versatile.

The Navy/Marine Corps has seen fit to feed me for "free" as long as I want to walk over to the chow hall and roll the dice as far as quality. Truth be told it's not all that bad but it's pretty much chicken something with vegetables from a hat and your choice of the same 3 desserts you've eaten since you joined the military.

Get's old I tell you.

Knock on wood they haven't confiscated any of my cooking stuff yet, but I have to squirrel it away during the day. For awhile my gaming group talked about making a "Shadow Kitchen" where each of us would buy some critical piece of gear (a portable stove, a tabletop oven, etc). I might still buy the little gas stove just because it's cool, but I suspect I'll have trouble finding the cartridges when I go back to the states.

*sigh*

And enchiladas are totally on the list of party food, I can make trays of those things in a couple of hours smile.gif.
DocTaotsu
QUOTE (Kagetenshi @ May 4 2008, 07:37 AM) *
I'm not sure we can be friends anymore frown.gif

(Though I will admit, I do like having McDonald's around. It is one of the best foods I've found for long drives; a nice combination of fat, salt, and sugar to keep body and soul together and holding down the accelerator. Real food just involves too much time spent not driving.)

~J

Bah! Cold baked beans straight from the can and those hotdog bun/rolls that never go bad. I drove around the country living off that, let us save money for descending into epicurean insanity in places like New Orleans. Good god that city has some good food.... glaaaah...
WearzManySkins
QUOTE (Fortune @ May 3 2008, 07:56 PM) *

@Forune
I liked more things that I consumed during "Jungle Environment Survival Training" than at Mickey D's. Some of the were very good too.

Let me take a guess you like Miller Beer?

WMS
Snow_Fox
When it was a weekly game we would just bring chips or soda. Everyone brings something.

Now when we are just the occassional game at someone's house. Usually a weekend long session, we can contribute stuff but I love to cook and will usually do a lot of the food.
Fortune
QUOTE (WearzManySkins @ May 5 2008, 01:52 AM) *
Let me take a guess you like Miller Beer?

I don't drink much ... a little Bailey's a couple of times a year at most.

On the topic of food though, I also like airplane and hospital food. As I said, I have a simple palate. I don't like spicy stuff at all. smile.gif
WearzManySkins
In a ADnD gaming group of long ago, one of our players was a trained/schooled Chef. What he could do with left overs and the like in refrigeration was pure magic. But again the amount of calories he could consume was astounding. Only a few times were we able to stuff him to the I am full statement.

I myself as GM have prepared meals for my gamers, but I like hot things, I grow my own peppers, my gamers never objected, the pepper rush was great.

Right now I am preparing wild rice, with sausage, and chicken breast, fresh ground ginger, jalapeno peppers, habanero peppers, bell peppers, paprika, and fresh crushed garlic. It will feed me about 4 suppers, that way when I come home fixing supper takes very little time. I then add some organic hot salsa on top.

As for USN shipboard fare, frown.gif My stint as Mess Decks Master At Arms, I learned the cooks do not each what the crew is served. frown.gif

The stashed food in my bunk/rack locker saved me many times. grinbig.gif

WMS
Larme
QUOTE (Fortune @ May 4 2008, 05:20 PM) *
On the topic of food though, I also like airplane and hospital food. As I said, I have a simple palate. I don't like spicy stuff at all. smile.gif

You're fired sleepy.gif
Snow_Fox
QUOTE (Fortune @ May 4 2008, 05:20 PM) *
I don't drink much ... a little Bailey's a couple of times a year at most.

I love to cook and dine out and experiment. I want to see how things flow and love to put together a romantic meal for my husband or lay out a spread for friends. Tongith for my first dinner since I got back from Seattle I cooks steamed crab with corn on the cobb and home made french fires. but there is also something oddly comforting about a McDonald's cheeseburger.
kzt
QUOTE (DocTaotsu @ May 4 2008, 09:00 AM) *
I might still buy the little gas stove just because it's cool, but I suspect I'll have trouble finding the cartridges when I go back to the states.

You could try a mountaineering stove. Like the multi-fuel MSR XGK EX Stove. It will run on white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, aviation gas, JP-8, and Jet 1-A.
Fortune
QUOTE (Snow_Fox @ May 5 2008, 01:20 PM) *
I love to cook and dine out and experiment. I want to see how things flow and love to put together a romantic meal for my husband or lay out a spread for friends.

I used to cook for my kids, but I didn't really get any pleasure out of it, other than the fact that I was actually feeding the kids. Other than that, I just couldn't be bothered to go through anything too dramatic in the kitchen.

I wish they'd have picked me for that movie Super Size Me. I'd have gotten healthier. biggrin.gif
Fuchs
Half of us eats before coming to the game, the other half orders a pizza once there.
DocTaotsu
QUOTE (kzt @ May 5 2008, 12:27 AM) *
You could try a mountaineering stove. Like the multi-fuel MSR XGK EX Stove. It will run on white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, aviation gas, JP-8, and Jet 1-A.

I've considered that that it's a bit too small for what I'd like to do.

Eh, i'm out of here in a 7 months, I can wait smile.gif

MSR stoves do rock though.
Drogos
I hate you all just a little bit. We always would have some sort of fast food for a gaming meal (Toxic Hell, McDickeys, Booger King, etc.) and occasionally we would do a chilli or a buffalo chicken wrap. I must say I've become more of a foodie in recent years (now that I have the money to splurge occasionally), not as much as I would like but a bit. I still find it immensely satifying to bite into an artery clogging Big Mac or low grade beef Taco, though. I have seen what fast food could be, as it is in a lot of other countries and it saddens me we cannot seem to get it right (DAMN YOU CAPITALISM!!!). But I hate you all for your full spread tables. If any of you have a spot open up, drop me a line. I'd love to game with good food instead of the normal munchies. Hmmm...I need to get my friend who just finished at CIA back into gaming. Yeah, there's the ticket biggrin.gif
DocTaotsu
I'm not saying that fast food isn't satisfying I just refuse to believe that the 500 yen I drop for a giant bowel of delicious noodles is as satisfying as the 6 bucks I drop for a big mac meal. Hell! The 6 bucks I'd drop for a double double and fries (but let us not speak of In and Out, it makes me hanker for home).

Drogos:
I don't know if I'd blame capitalism, I'd blame where you live smile.gif When I lived in San Diego I was up to my eyeballs in cheap and utterly delicious Mexican food of ever stripe. Come to think about it, every major city I've lived in had awesome cheap food, you just had to know where to look. Of course I have some favorites:
New Orleans: I don't think I ate one mediocre meal there
New York: There's all kinds of random eateries, delis, bagel places, Indian buffet, etc. All of them delicious. Chinatown is a whole bag of awesome, I got a bao the size of my head for less than a dollar. Fresh and glorious.
Chicago: They had this really awesome sandwich place, I think it was a chain and I think they were moving West. I hope they make it to Washington/California soon smile.gif
Portland: Safeaway, yes Safeway, had some of the best take out Chinese food. No I don't understand why that is.
Los Angeles: Of course I'm partial to the city of my birth, it loses points because you have to drive all over damnation to get something to eat but yeah... Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles FTW!

Furthermore I blame people with low standards, yes I'm looking at you Fortune, you're screwing it up for the rest of us! biggrin.gif
Drogos
I live in the South. 'Nuff said.

I blame Capitalism because the same thing that is happening to retail due to massive giants like Walmart has been happening to eateries since the very first chain popped up and it makes me sick a little. The majority of things you listed are operated by natives to their home country and it is becoming less and less viable for them to compete with the major chain fast food eateries. The exceptions around here are the Taco Wagons, which are not very conveniently located. Other than that, it is all sit down resturaunts for any sort of good ethnic food whereas in Singapore you can't walk 5 feet without finding 10 places that serve great food fast and fresh!!! I should put the emphasis on WESTERN Capitalism which focuses on getting a greater VOLUME for Cost, while EASTERN Capitalism focuses on the best quality for cost (these are just general terms and observations ie I'm not an economist so I don't care if I'm using the wrong terms). It is just sad that these countries that are said to be in the third world kick our ass when it comes to food, something that I feel is a necessary indulgement. And as for NYC, that is the only city I've been to in the US that has really gotten it right, and Chicago just doesn't want to be left behind the City so it makes meagar attempts to work it out. I still love my country and a lot of the food, but when it comes to fast food so many other countries do it right and we have our crap here. We do still get some awesome beef (save Kobe...crazy Japanese).

And don't pick on Fortune, he's an Ausie, so he can suck all he wants to biggrin.gif
DocTaotsu
Dude...

Singapore...

Dude...

*cries*

I never knew stingray would be so tasty...
WearzManySkins
Port of Victoria, Seychelles.

Steak with a spicy brown gravy. Too many local seafood's offered. But then when I was there my ship had spent 122 days straight in the Indian Ocean, even Micky D's would have been welcome. But fortunately that little American Dining Establishment has yet to made any contact there.

WMS
Fortune
QUOTE (DocTaotsu @ May 6 2008, 12:06 AM) *
Furthermore I blame people with low standards, yes I'm looking at you Fortune, you're screwing it up for the rest of us!

I don't have low standards at all. Seems to me that it is you all that are settling for that spicy junk. I only settle for the very best ... McDonald's! biggrin.gif
DocTaotsu
Wait wait... He's an Aussie?! Damnit that's right! WTF! You guys have LAMB! Cheap freaking lamb! And yet you like McDonalds! For shame, for shame.
WearzManySkins
QUOTE (DocTaotsu @ May 5 2008, 10:52 AM) *
Wait wait... He's an Aussie?! Damnit that's right! WTF! You guys have LAMB! Cheap freaking lamb! And yet you like McDonalds! For shame, for shame.

Heck I enjoyed the grass feed beef there, lamb and again the seafood.

WMS
Fortune
I guess you are not all that up-to-date on the price of lamb (or beef) here. Ain't as cheap as you think anymore.
WearzManySkins
QUOTE (Fortune @ May 5 2008, 11:14 AM) *
I guess you are not all that up-to-date on the price of lamb (or beef) here. Ain't as cheap as you think anymore.

grinbig.gif Well since I had been on board a ship for months, I did not mind paying the prices in the Land Of Oz. Besides I had some Auzzy Sailors drag me around some of the better cheaper dining establishments. Sorry a lot of them I do not recall, due in part to attempting to keep up with the Brew intake of the Auzzy Sailors, boy that was a mistake. grinbig.gif

WMS
cryptoknight
Let's see... what have I made for my runners

Thick Juicy Steak
Hamburgers
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Pork Chops
Bratwurst
Hot Dogs

Of course... that's now that Grilling Season has returned...
During the winter... it was mostly Pizza and Chinese from take out/delivery places.
Wesley Street
I do the Sugar Busters thing to keep my manly, rock-hard physique nyahnyah.gif and my hosts are sugar and carb-fiends so I traditionally grab Subway and prep for the evening game while the rest of the group chows on pizza or whatever. However, one of our group members is a relatively decent cook and has been making some good stir fry meals lately so I may change up. In the past I've brought salad fixings with grilled chicken strips but feeding everyone gets expensive after awhile.
Edge2054
QUOTE (Fuchs @ May 5 2008, 02:04 AM) *
Half of us eats before coming to the game, the other half orders a pizza once there.

Pretty much our group as well. If not order pizza then stop for something on the way.

As for all the talk of curry... man.. it's been to long since I've had good curry, this thread has made me hungry.
PBTHHHHT
QUOTE (Drogos @ May 5 2008, 10:35 AM) *
I live in the South. 'Nuff said.

I miss waffle house and grits and country fried steak and sweet iced tea...

Depends on where in the South you live, Atlanta itself has a vibrant ethnic community with some good food when you know where to look.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012