Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Regarding Character sheets
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Blue eyes
Are there any plans to release character sheets that are more targeted towards awakend classes, sammies, riggers etc. Just like was done in 3rd edition where Magic in the shadows, Rigger 3 and Cannon companion all had specialzied sheets for these classes ?

Im asking because while I find the present sheets fine, I do find them a bit short on space under different categories, so I was hoping to get similar expansions like we saw in the 3rd edition, which gave players more space to put info in, and thereby flesh out their characters a bit more.

Sorry if this has already been covered on the forum, I searched for some info here but couldn't find any.
bjorn
Pavao's Website Has a big character sheet. Its titled ismodred's character dossier; Its a PDF but I use it for my indepth characters that I need more room than the standard sheet allows.
Blue eyes
QUOTE (bjorn @ May 4 2008, 09:18 AM) *
Pavao's Website Has a big character sheet. Its titled ismodred's character dossier; Its a PDF but I use it for my indepth characters that I need more room than the standard sheet allows.

Ohhh thanks for the link bjorn very nice smile.gif
bofh
They don't quite have everything as there are a couple of new skills in the Street Magic book but my group uses them quite extensively. The cheat sheets are also very helpful.

Carl
Zolhex
While I'm not great at making stuff on the computer I did take the orignal character sheet layout and modifiy it so it was a more specialized sheet for a few different types of characters.

Just use the link in my signture to go to my yahoo site.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012