Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowtalk
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pyritefoolsgold
Is there anywhere online already set up for in character emulation of the shadowtalkers concept? I was thinking we should have a Wiki or something in which we can create speeches and documents and things and reply to them in the shadowtalker style. Is there already something like this out there? does anyone have any advice about possibly creating such a thing?
Jaid
QUOTE (Pyritefoolsgold @ May 16 2008, 04:07 PM) *
Is there anywhere online already set up for in character emulation of the shadowtalkers concept? I was thinking we should have a Wiki or something in which we can create speeches and documents and things and reply to them in the shadowtalker style. Is there already something like this out there? does anyone have any advice about possibly creating such a thing?

well, you could certainly set up something like that in the 'welcome to the shadows' section of the forums if you wanted, i think.
kanislatrans
Sounds mondo sparkly. I'm in if someone gets the Oroboros rolling. wobble.gif wobble.gif
NONSENSUS
I make up original shadowtalk for our campaign and have it posted on our campaign website. I'm working on it for all 4th ed sourcebooks and some original stuff for campaign events. So far, I've completed it for Augmentation, BBB augmentations, and weapons. Let me know if you'd like to take a look.
CanRay
I have this.
ludomastro
QUOTE (CanRay @ May 17 2008, 12:53 AM) *
I have this.

Nice
CanRay
It was used by a previous group that is, unfortunetly, no longer playing. I kind of inherited it, and am going to use it for my campaign.

Currently, I'm going to a Convention in town, and am going to use this one as part of a Demo Game.
Synner667
Hi,

In my smalltime way, I'd like to point people to my recently [and still very much a work in progress] spot on the web for Cyberpunk, Near Future and Steampunk things - In character job adverts, rumours, non-game mechanic-ed characters, places to go, people to meet...
...The ScreamSheetProject.

Sorry the landing page is a bit garish, but I'm working on it...
...As, too, the look of the forums.

If you feel another Shadow Talk Heading would be appropriate, I can set one up.

Thanks,
Peter
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012