Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The state of modern day Seattle
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
evil_bacteria
I've got the Seattle Sourcebook, which was 2nd edition, and not only is it loads of fun, but it's got tons of useful, nay, essential information regarding the metroplex. But what about 4th edition, set 20 years afterwards? Is Redmond still a shithole? Is Bellevue still the place for the Rich and Upwardly Mobile? Has Humanis gotten a political candidate elected?

Have they released a new sourcebook? Is there a place online? Or do we just poke through everything written about 4th and draw our own conclusions?
Adam
Runner Havens [a FanPro release] is the book with the most current info about Seattle.

http://www.battlecorps.com/catalog/product...roducts_id=1722
Kyoto Kid
...Yes

...Yes

...Yes as Metroplex Governor. no less.

...and sort of yes it's called Runner Havens and though it includes several other locations as well like Hong Kong (OK scooped on that one).
evil_bacteria
Thanks, ever'body. I guess that's ANOTHER book I need to get biggrin.gif

And holy crap, it's Adam Jury. I remember seeing your name in my 3rd edition books, omae. I'm honored!
Adam
You'll, uh, see them in a bunch of your Fourth Edition books, too. wink.gif
Fortune
There is also New Seattle, which might interest you.

New Seattle was for SR3, while the original Seattle Sourcebook was released way back in the SR1 days.
evil_bacteria
Well, I wish I had known about new Seattle back when I played SR3. Oh well, now I just need to get my hands on Runner Havens...and Augmentation...and Emergence...and Street Magic...and whatever else they've released...
Cain
If you want info on Seattle, stick with New Seattle. If you want info on Hong Kong, then and only then is RH a worthwhile purchase.
evil_bacteria
I see. Thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012