Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fluff and mechanical Considerations for Bulk Cyber
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
WeaverMount
Ok, so I have a human PC with every ever cyber limb except a skull. His agility and stealth skills are high. The only rub is that all the limbs have a +2 bulk mod. What I'm asking is how big is a plus he? Are we talking about a cyborg the size of Darth Vader or Robocop? Or more like the guys from the start of Apple Seed that show up around 2:00 in this clip. Do I need to treat this character any different that any other obvious cyber sam?
ArkonC
QUOTE (WeaverMount @ May 22 2008, 12:43 AM) *
Ok, so I have a human PC with every ever cyber limb except a skull. His agility and stealth skills are high. The only rub is that all the limbs have a +2 bulk mod. What I'm asking is how big is a plus he? Are we talking about a cyborg the size of Darth Vader or Robocop? Or more like the guys from the start of Apple Seed that show up around 2:00 in this clip. Do I need to treat this character any different that any other obvious cyber sam?

I'd say robocop, but more dexterous... smile.gif
And I'd also say no, you don't have to treat him any different than any other obvious sammy...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012