Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [SprawlSG] Out Of Stock ?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Jérémie
I have heard that SSG is already out of stock, is this true ?
Adam
Not to the best of my knowledge.
Jérémie
Too bad, but it semmed a little strange sleepy.gif
toturi
it is here in Singapore
Adam
It's not out of stock at FanPro, so distributors can order more. . . wink.gif
Wish
Amazon seems to finally have it available.

Before I get the big lecture, neither of my local game stores was able to acquire a copy for me (one was being staffed by an incompetent teenager and thus lost my business, the other is in the process of moving to a new facility so they're closed temporarily), and none of the local book stores had it in stock. It's been very frustrating trying to get a copy of this book.
Black Isis
QUOTE (Wish)
Amazon seems to finally have it available.

Before I get the big lecture, neither of my local game stores was able to acquire a copy for me (one was being staffed by an incompetent teenager and thus lost my business, the other is in the process of moving to a new facility so they're closed temporarily), and none of the local book stores had it in stock. It's been very frustrating trying to get a copy of this book.

Ugh, I feel for you. There's no good gaming store here, so I have to order from a place in Naperville (who gives me great service, and it's obviously not exactly a big operation, judging by the fact that I always deal with the owner and his website is quite obviously lacking polish smile.gif). I'd gladly shop somewhere in town, even though it would be more expensive, but there's no good places left, since Sword and Crown closed my sophomore year of college and the Bear soon after. *sigh* the only ones since have been run by people who didn't really care about running a real business. Having to wait a month and a half for an in-print book by a fairly major publisher to come in is not exactly a reasonable deal (neither is bouncing checks when you buy people's old Magic collections nyahnyah.gif).
simonw2000
If you're amoral enough, you could always try Kazaa...
Fortune
QUOTE (simonw2000)
If you're amoral enough, you could always try Kazaa...

As you well know, the advocation of piracy is frowned on by the Dumpshock community.
simonw2000
Just delete the copy on your PC when you get the book itself. biggrin.gif
DV8
Like that makes it alright? Come on, Simon, you know better than that. Just don't even bring it up next time, please. You are hurting the thing you profess to love.
simonw2000
I'll get a paper version as soon as I can afford it. And this is an official apology.
shadd4d
If you understand German, you could concievably order it directly from Fanpro. Try this link: here

Don
evil_slammor
Your missing the best resource for finding SR material there is. Ebay I couldn't find it anyplace else either then I checked ebay and found it easy enough. After a quick look and search I found two copys with usually at least one being for sale all the time.
Solstice
www.stiggybaby.com usually has everything you need.
Pthgar
Black Isis,

I don't know how close to Orland Park you live, but there is a store in Orland Square Mall (of all places) that sells all kinds of games. It has a pretty big selection of RPGs and I'm sure they can order for you.

There is also a comic book shop on 159th Street, before Harlem Ave. across the street from the Home Depot. I can't remember the name but it's in a strip mall (big suprise). It has most current books and quite a few older ones as well.
stiggybaby
QUOTE (Solstice)
www.stiggybaby.com usually has everything you need.

Stiggybaby's definitely has it in stock! We HEAVILY support Shadowrun, and have enough copies to keep it in stock for a while longer.

http://www.stiggybaby.com/Merchant2/mercha...roduct_Count=14
ethidium

Order from the Little Shop of Magic. They're a local store here in Flagstaff that does online/mailorder business as well. They also have a cool customer-loyalty program ($1 store credit for every $10 you buy).

-Ethidium
Black Isis
QUOTE (Pthgar)
Black Isis,

I don't know how close to Orland Park you live, but there is a store in Orland Square Mall (of all places) that sells all kinds of games.  It has a pretty big selection of RPGs and I'm sure they can order for you.

There is also a comic book shop on 159th Street, before Harlem Ave. across the street from the Home Depot.  I can't remember the name but it's in a strip mall (big suprise).  It has most current books and quite a few older ones as well.

Sadly, I live in downstate Illinois -- Champaign-Urbana (yes, I know my location says the CZ, but that's because it's much cooler than a small college town in the middle of corn and soybeans). So a haul up to Chicago every time I want a new gaming book is a tad bit unreasonable. smile.gif On the other hand, I'll keep that in mind the next time I'm up in the area.
Harbinger
As strange as it may sound, have you tried Barnes & Noble. Since I tear thru 2-3 books a week and the game stores in my area blow, I found that they can order anything in print and find most out of print SR stuff. Since they have the 10% off card, I get my books cheaper than at the game stores. Just a thought.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012