Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun Webpository
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Shadow
I figured the weekend of GenCon would be a good time to anounce this. I am putting together a website, that will list all the SR websites I can find, plus a little blurb about it.

I am starting with all the webs listed in this thread. If there arn't any in there that you would like on it, please feel free to post it here.

As soon as I have all the websites listed and organized it will go live, and I will post it here.

Happy hunting!

-Shadow
Shadow
Here it is in all it's infantile greatness!

The

SHADOWRUN WEBPOSITORY
thunderchild
Well i got props........ thats good. but your blurb is wrong.

"Thunderchild's presence on the web. It is all about his characters and gear. It is a great read and has some very interesting characters." would be more correct since i havent played in over 2 years.

also i have a little linky button on stumpshock but i dont have it anymore... i lost my copy in a format.
Tiralee
-You know, I read that as the "Shadowrun Suppository"

...Dammit, where are the Alpha-Cyber eyes with low-light and microscopic options?!

L.

PS: Nice site though.
Tanka
Once I finish the new layout of my site, transfer everything over et al, I'll be having a section for Shadowrun stuff.

The link is in my signature, and the design is mainly done, I just need to do a few more things and then transfer everything.
Ancient History
It's a nice start. A few of the pictures (Raygun's Site and the NSRCG) aren't coming in.

Oh, and you completely forgot about my site.
No biggy.
Sphynx
Sphynx's Shadowrun Calculators

Sphynx
Pistons
Your images for Raygun's site and the NSRCG are broken. In the blurb about Shadowrun.de, you say you have it on "goof" (instead of good) authority. Under Grendel's site, it's "you're", not "your."
Shadow
Thank you for the commens, they will be adressed immediatly if not sooner.

@ AH,

I didn't forget your site AH, I couldn't find it! I searched for a link but it was to no avail. Thanks for posting it here so I can add. No directory would be complete with out your great site.
Shadow
The way I did the images is really a link to images on Dumpshock. Right now Dumpshock is down so the images don't link frown.gif I will have to get the images manually when it comes back up. Of all te rotten timing.
Shadow
QUOTE (tanka)
Once I finish the new layout of my site, transfer everything over et al, I'll be having a section for Shadowrun stuff.

The link is in my signature, and the design is mainly done, I just need to do a few more things and then transfer everything.

You have a cool looking web Tanka, but I couldn't find any SR stuff on it so that's why it's not on it. Let me know when you do get your other one up though.
Cheese Emperor
You forgot to put in the name of your site in the disclaimer...
Ancient History
heh. Danke. I'm working on an update, really!
Tanka
QUOTE (Shadow)
QUOTE (tanka @ Dec 14 2003, 04:37 AM)

You have a cool looking web Tanka, but I couldn't find any SR stuff on it so that's why it's not on it. Let me know when you do get your other one up though.

Yeah, that layout is going away soon. I'll also just be restarting the entire site for Shadowrun and (possibly) Blogging only. I'll decide on this soon enough, but most likely it'll be just SR.

I'll let you know when it's finished and has more than one or two articles on it.
DV8
Thanks for the props. Much, much appreciated. smile.gif
Shadow
No problem DV8, thanks for having such an awesome website! So I posted up everything that is going up initially. There are a couple of things I didn't put on. Mostly if a site hadn't been updated this century it didn't make it to the list. I never really cared for second edition so if a site doesn't have any 3rd editiopn stuff it probably won't get put up either. So, commence the emailing so that I can fill the list with many cool sites!!
Grey
QUOTE (Ancient History)
heh. Danke. I'm working on an update, really!

I thought you gave the site away or something? Did you change your mind then?
Ancient History
Caretaker is managing e-mails bitchings and the like in my absence. I've gathered that he's working on something, but isn't ready to change the color scheme tp bright pink or anything yet. I'm taking it back for an update around Christmas.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012