Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Remote Games; Anyone need a player?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
psionghost
Hey people, I'm still new here but im running a small game where I live, we play 2-3 times a month. But none of them are interested in running games, So Ive been kinda looking to get into one myself. But where I live no one plays shadowrun (only D&D and Rifts) except the small group which i run.

I was wondering if anyone here that does remote games was interested in getting a new player? I would really like to start playing as a PC myself but sadly its not an option, which is why I'm here.

Fortune
You might try looking, or better yet posting in Welcome to the Shadows. There are usually games starting up every couple of weeks or so.
Fortune
And then my brain kicks in, and I realize that Play-by-Post gaming is not what you meant. embarrassed.gif

There might be a couple of remote games in the forum I linked above, but there are definitely a few with threads in this forum. Remember to adjust the settings (at the bottom of the page) to list 'all posts', as opposed to 'posts from last 30 days'. smile.gif
psionghost
QUOTE (Fortune @ Jun 3 2008, 02:59 AM) *
And then my brain kicks in, and I realize that Play-by-Post gaming is not what you meant. embarrassed.gif

There might be a couple of remote games in the forum I linked above, but there are definitely a few with threads in this forum. Remember to adjust the settings (at the bottom of the page) to list 'all posts', as opposed to 'posts from last 30 days'. smile.gif

Crap i just noticed i posted in the wrong forum lol, but thanks for the advice too, i'll repost their and see, thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012