Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dead Spaces
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Chrysalis
Greets,
Uups nevermind.

-- LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR --
Daier Mune
hmm, sounds interesting. ill check it out.
CanRay
Oooooooooooooooo!!! Shiny!

Been working on a Shadowrun Soundtrack for the last few days, thinking of things to put on.

So far, I've decided that every Megacorp has Wagner playing in their lobbies and elevators, just to let any intruders know just how screwed they are. vegm.gif
Malicant
Sounds good. Thanks.
Chrysalis
I noticed some errors in the covers so I just updated them and can be found under PDF now. Juts goes to show that not everything done with Word has to be ugly.

-Chrysalis
Naysayer
Uhm, judging by the tracklist on the cover, this appears to be a compilation of original work by original artists and therefore copyrighted, in most cases, by some companies with a rather... "traditional" view on the subject of ownership.

Do you think it is entirely, you know, legal to offer them as a download?
Dashifen

Posting music without the appropriate legal authorization to do so is a violation of the Terms of Service:
5. No posts that contain pirated materials, requests for pirated materials, or advocacy of pirating are permitted.

The covers you made yourself as well as the list of tracks is fine. If you want to, provide links to iTunes or Amazon so that interested parties can buy them, but linking them all from DSF for download is not kosher. Sorry.
Chrysalis
Nevermind. I would delete the whole thread if I could.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012