Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun Novels
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Tanka
What order do all the Shadowrun novels come out in? I need new reading material and all the stuff stemming from the novels is prompting me to read them.
FlakJacket
Never Deal With a Dragon (Secrets of Power Trilogy Pt. 1) - Robert N. Charrette
Choose Your Enemies Carefully (Secrets of Power Trilogy Pt. 2) - Robert N. Charrette
Find Your Own Truth (Secrets of Power Trilogy Pt. 3) - Robert N. Charrette
2XS - Nigel Findley
Changeling - Chris Kubasik
Never Trust an Elf - Robert N. Charrette
Into the Shadows - Jordan K. Weisman
Streets of Blood - Carl Sargent and Marc Gascoigne
Shadowplay - Nigel Findley
Night's Pawn - Tom Dowd
Striper Assassin - Nyx Smith
Lone Wolf - Nigel Findley
Fade to Black - Nyx Smith
Nosferatu - Carl Sargent and Marc Gascoigne
Burning Bright - Tom Dowd
Who Hunts the Hunter - Nyx Smith
House of the Sun - Nigel Findley
Worlds Without End - Caroline Spector
Just Compensation - Robert N. Charrette
Black Madonna - Carl Sargent and Marc Gascoigne
Preying for Keeps - Mel Odom
Dead Air - Jak Koke
The Lucifer Deck - Lisa Smedman
Steel Rain - Nyx Smith
Shadowboxer - Nick Pollotta
Stranger Souls (Dragon Heart Saga, Trilogy Pt. 1) - Jak Koke
Headhunters - Mel Odom
Clockwork Asylum (Dragon Heart Saga, Trilogy Pt. 2) - Jak Koke
Blood Sport - Lisa Smedman
Beyond the Pale (Dragon Heart Saga, Trilogy Pt. 3) - Jak Koke
Technobabel - Stephen Kenson
Wolf and Raven - Michael A. Stackpole
Psychotrope - Lisa Smedman
The Terminus Experiment - Bond
Run Hard, Die Fast - Mel Odom
Crossroads - Stephen Kenson
The Forever Drug - Lisa Smedman
Ragnarok - Stephen Kenson
The Burning Time - Stephen Kenson
Tails You Lose - Lisa Smedman

Hidden Agendas - Mike Mulvihill

I think that's how they go, well as best as I can remember. Hidden Agendas though, hasn't been published. It basically deals with the shake-up in Tir Tirngaire when Lofwyr and Aithne Oakforest stepped down from the Council of Princes and Hestaby took Lofwyr's place. The shutdown of FASA though messed with putting it out and with current guys only releasing Shadowrun Duels or German language novels for a while, it's unknown if or when it'll ever see print. Hope this helps some anyway. smile.gif

Edit: You know, along with whole e-book thing it might be an idea of putting up a list like this of past products in the FAQ or somewhere so we don't keep seeing it turn up every so often.
Tanka
Thanks. Now to track them all down.

Edit: Cheaply.
Kurukami
Just as a small note -- the last Lisa Smedman novel is titled Tails You Lose, not Heads or Tails.
Zolhex
QUOTE (tanka)
Thanks. Now to track them all down.

Well if you can ebay seems to have 20+ collections for sale from several people. so you may want to check that out. Just a thought.
FlakJacket
QUOTE (tanka)
Thanks.  Now to track them all down.

Also, places like Bookfinder or the other used boom serach engines are good for this.

QUOTE (Kurukami)
Just as a small note -- the last Lisa Smedman novel is titled Tails You Lose, not Heads or Tails.

Whoops. Thanks, been edited. smile.gif
Zolhex
Also this book Worlds Without End - Caroline Spector is to a degree a sequel to Spectors books Scars & Little Treasures. Although as far as I know they never got printed. frown.gif frown.gif frown.gif mad.gif mad.gif Do be aware though these are more or less prequels they do take place in EarthDawn.
Fortune
They were printed, but only in German. As far as I know, Jak Koke is in the process of organizing them to be released in English.
Zolhex
QUOTE (Fortune)
They were printed, but only in German. As far as I know, Jak Koke is in the process of organizing them to be released in English.

Well as for Jak Koke all the power in the world to him I want more Shadowrun novels. And I really want to read the Spector novels.
FlakJacket
Except that they're not Shadowrun novels. They're set a couple thousand years back in the Fourth World of the Earthdawn gameworld setting IIRC.
BIG BAD BEESTE
Talking about Mr Koke's novels - he's just managed to get his lost Earthdawn novle Liferock published and that contains an english except from Caroline Spector's Scars. Yes, they are intending to publish both of those in English. 'Scuse me for a moment.

WOO-HOOOOO!

Anyhow, check out his website for more info on how to get your mits on them.
kevyn668
Into the shadows was actually the first book out. It wasn't novel sized, it was about the size of a medium notebook and contained the Prologue to Never Deal With a Dragon as its first chapter.
Zolhex
QUOTE (BIG BAD BEESTE)
Talking about Mr Koke's novels Anyhow, check out his website for more info on how to get your mits on them.

Ok got a link to his site?
Pistons
http://www.jakkoke.com/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012