Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Combat Implants
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
hyzmarca
... and we all know where this is going, don't we. Now, Miss Heart's ability was undoubtedly an early expression of the Killing Hands Adept Power, but that should just be fluff. Implants are more interesting. Since Augmentation already has non-combat versions, it seems to me it should be trivial to turn them into combat weapons.

Hardliner Breasts
Price: nuyen.gif 5,000
Availability 12
Essence .4
Capacity Cost:2

Damage: (STR/2)+1P
AP +1
Reach -1

These extra-large cybernetic breast implants contain spheres of brass, tungsten wolfram, or another hard dense metal to increase the striking power of the breast. If not contained by a heavy-duty sports bra, these massive chest-flails cause a -1 penalty to all physical skill tests but can be used to made a single melee attack even if one's hands and feet are bound. Though they come in pairs their use does not constitute dual wielding or provide any of its benefits (unless combined with a single hand-held weapon; triple wielding with two hand weapons and a breast weapon is likewise impossible). Taking only one implant does not reduce the essence cost, it just makes your chest lopsided and increases the physical skill penalty to -3.
Jrayjoker
OK, I did not see that, so I will need a bit more description of the talent. And who is Miss Heart?
hyzmarca
As should be obvious from the thread topic, Busty Heart has combat breasts. She is a very well endowed woman whose talent is crushing things - with her breasts. I imagine that it is an unusual manifestation of Killing Hands.

Blade
That reminds me of a bug I had when coding my gear extractor:
**Breast Implants (pair)**
reach: --
Damage: (STR ÷ 2+1)P
ap: --
Capacity: [2]
Availability: 3,000¥

I had to admit I was disappointed by the reach.
Jrayjoker
Wow, not at all work appropriate, lol
hyzmarca
Dual-output Cyberimplant Laser Weapon
Price nuyen.gif 10,000
Availability 15F
Essence .6
Damage: 5P
AP -half
Ammo 10 (or external source)
Capacity Cost 4

This weapon consists of a heavily modified Ares Redline with two barrels which are mounted coaxially in the chest, usually firing out of the nipples. The two barrels share a single power source and may be fired independently or together as a two-shot burst.
Velocity219e
Shame this isn't d&d *Rolls save vs Breast weapon*
Kyoto Kid
QUOTE (hyzmarca @ Jul 3 2008, 07:12 PM) *
Dual-output Cyberimplant Laser Weapon
Price nuyen.gif 10,000
Availability 15F
Essence .6
Damage: 5P
AP -half
Ammo 10 (or external source)
Capacity Cost 4

This weapon consists of a heavily modified Ares Redline with two barrels which are mounted coaxially in the chest, usually firing out of the nipples. The two barrels share a single power source and may be fired independently or together as a two-shot burst.

...Laser Machine gun Juggies. Now that's totally groovy baby. grinbig.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012