Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question about Arsenal...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Jonny Reload
I've noticed a lot of mistakes in the book so far, I'm suprised they haven't made an Errata for it yet.

I just wanted to double check on a Drone Question in the book, Specifically the Ferret RPD-1X (Pg. 118) It says in it's text that it gets 4 additional modification slots for a maximum of 10.... I thought any vehicle (drone) that either had slots equaling 4 or it body rating, which ever was higher. How does the Ferret have 4 + 4 = 10?

Is it suppose to be 8?
Tarantula
My assumption is that they just glanced, and saw the 6 for firearms, and added the 4. Off the cuff, I'd say yes, it should say 8.
Trigger
QUOTE (Jonny Reload @ Jul 2 2008, 03:40 PM) *
I thought any vehicle (drone) that either had slots equaling 4 or it body rating, which ever was higher. How does the Ferret have 4 + 4 = 10?

Is it suppose to be 8?

What is the drones body? Is it 6? If so 6 + 4 = 10.
Coldan
The body of the drone is only 1, so it should be 8. This is an error in the book.
Cardul
Or, maybe the "4" is an error, and it is supposed to be "6"? I would be inclined, without official word, to take the 10 slots as the accurate number, the "4 extra slots" to be the error, mostm likely a typo, as you use the same finger on different hands for the 4 and the 6.
Ryu
QUOTE (Cardul @ Jul 3 2008, 11:58 AM) *
Or, maybe the "4" is an error, and it is supposed to be "6"? I would be inclined, without official word, to take the 10 slots as the accurate number, the "4 extra slots" to be the error, mostm likely a typo, as you use the same finger on different hands for the 4 and the 6.

I have at least one player who would also be inclined to take 10, but every vehicle with that type of quality just gets +4, sorry.
Cardul
QUOTE (Ryu @ Jul 3 2008, 05:13 AM) *
I have at least one player who would also be inclined to take 10, but every vehicle with that type of quality just gets +4, sorry.

What other vehicles are there with that quality? None that I saw. And, those others, if they do exist, did they do the math right when listing the number of slots?
Ryu
- Thundercloud Contrail 6+4=10
- Hyundai Shin-Hyung 10+4=14
- Cascade Skraacha 16+4=20
- the bulldog gets +4
- the Ferret gets 4+4=10

Spot the pattern.
Jonny Reload
I can't believe this book had so many errors in it... I really hope there's an errata coming out for it soon.
Ryu
Was there anything about errata in the last chat? Or was everything on Unwired (deserved as that may be)?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012