Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Walker Combat drone
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Ryu
The Mitsuhama Tomino has an alternative modell named Ares MadCat. Even if those drones are weighting in way below a single ton, the inevitable had to happen. What I came up with is something resembling the F4X Hasty, the unseen base of the Thunderbolt:

Ares Thunderbolt 350k¥
2 mechanical full arms 8k¥, 2*2 slots
Armor Rating 20, 4k¥ 1 slot
Improved Sensor Array 1k¥, 1 slot
Fleche Hail Barrage Rocket Launcher (reinforced flexible weapon mount) 20k¥, 3 slots
Ares Heavy MP Laser 30k¥ (fixed mount right arm), 1 slot

The onboard commlink is ouf course military 6-rated, and provides 5 IP. The Commstar OS comes with Analyse, Armor, Biofeedback Filters, Black Hammer, ECCM, and Stealth. All those programs are also rating 6 and have the ergonomic and optimisation 2 options. Buyers who don´t have experienced jarheads, but need skill fast, can buy an appropiate skillsoft-cluster (Walkers 5, Gunnery 5, Dodge 5, all Pluscode-1).

The Thunderbolt provides heavy infantery support, and can maintain a very large tactical network if used as central server. See also: military helmets.

Run idea:
[ Spoiler ]
Stahlseele
the Thunderbolt is a Battlemech of 65tons if i ain't mistaken . . right arm houses an ER-Larrge-Laser, left Torso(shoulder) LRM-15 Launcher, Torso houses 3 er Medium Lasers . . and then he has tons and tons of Armor . . but he runs hot pretty fast with that loadout . . you'd be closer with a Proto-Mech or Elemental-Armor in the Comparsion o.O
hyzmarca
This combat drone is potentially trademark infringing. I recommend changing its name before Lone Star and Ruger sue.
Ryu
QUOTE (hyzmarca @ Jul 4 2008, 03:24 AM) *
This combat drone is potentially trademark infringing. I recommend changing its name before Lone Star and Ruger sue.

A heavy pistol ??? Bring it on.

I dub thee... Mr. Lucky.

*runs*
Kyoto Kid
...Walker, Combat Drone? Well, for one it would have to look like Chuck Norris. grinbig.gif
Stahlseele
just a thought . . could one not simply produce cyber-limbs 10x the size and build a rigger-cocoon into the torso?
with modular-cyber-tech they could even be called omni-mech *g*
as for you kyoto . . booh! i had to reign myself in so hard not to make that pun ^^
Kyoto Kid
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Jul 4 2008, 12:44 AM) *
just a thought . . could one not simply produce cyber-limbs 10x the size and build a rigger-cocoon into the torso?
with modular-cyber-tech they could even be called omni-mech *g*
as for you kyoto . . booh! i had to reign myself in so hard not to make that pun ^^

...hey, someone had to do it & I've had a rough week so I guess it had to be me. 'Sides It's a Chuck "beat everyone to a pulp" fraggin Norris reference. If general Washington had him in the Continental Army, 1774 would have been our year of independence and we would have colonised England.

Walker, Combat Drone. grinbig.gif
MaxHunter
:rotfl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012