Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun Quick-Start Rules nominated for ENnie Award!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Adam
w00t!

Catalyst Game Labs is pleased to learn that our free Shadowrun, Fourth Edition Quick-Start Rules have been nominated for an ENnie Award in the Best Free Product or Webhancement category.

Voting will be open from July 21 to August 3, and the winner's announced on Friday, August 15th at Gen Con Indy. We'll be sure to reminder you when the voting starts!
Bull
Nice. Adam, congrats smile.gif

Plus of course you'll be up for best Publisher too, which will be nice ork.gif
Ancient History
Kewl beans.
Jrayjoker
Very nice, and good work!
CanRay
Sweet! Congrats!
paws2sky
thumbs up
ornot
gratz, and good luck!
Adam
Whoops. I cut-and-pasted the wrong set of dates. Voting is July 21 to August 3; I've corrected my original post.
ornot
Is it entirely ethical for us to vote for the rules even if we've not used them or even seen them?
Adam
They're a free download -- grab them and take a look at them, and do the same for anything else in the category that catches your eye!
Backgammon
Hmm, that's probably the best category to be up for an award too, as it is the category with the highest likelyhood of getting people to a) follow the link b) try the product c) become customers. So yeah, good stuff!
imperialus
I expect that Pathfinder Alpha is going to take the prize, ENworld is too D20 focused but still being nominated is fantastic.
Dumori
Well its got my vote I'll be usesing the rules with my new group next week and the sure do look good.
Adam
QUOTE (imperialus @ Jul 10 2008, 07:42 PM) *
I expect that Pathfinder Alpha is going to take the prize, ENworld is too D20 focused but still being nominated is fantastic.

The ENnie Awards really aren't that tightly d20-focused nor tied to ENWorld so much anymore ... and they'll be continue to be even less so if non d20 games continue to smash the system and beat those 20 siders down! wink.gif
CanRay
I joined the club. *Pulls out cricket bat* See?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012