Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Old, old, old cyberware
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Morghen
I don't even know what edition it came from.

It was in one of the fluff books that covered some of the non-shadow aspects of 2050s living.

The piece of 'ware I'm trying to remember was something that helped with targeting thrown objects. Basketball, pelota, cricket, baseball, football, grenades. Things like that.

I have no idea what it was called or even the book it came out of.

Anybody have any ideas? Or places I could look it up?
Ancient History
Smartball link, was a variation of smartgun link technology introduced in Shadowbeat.
Jackstand
Yarr... I missed my one chance to answer a Shadowbeat question!
CanRay
Gotta get up pretty early in the morning to get one up on Ancient History!
Matsci
QUOTE (CanRay @ Jul 21 2008, 02:11 PM) *
Gotta get up pretty early in the morning to get one up on Ancient History!

Ancient History does not sleep, he waits...

for Shadowrun questions! wobble.gif
Jackstand
Speaking of Shadowbeat, I really need to mount a search operation for my copy, one of these days. It seems to have gone missing.
CanRay
QUOTE (Matsci @ Jul 21 2008, 12:57 PM) *
Ancient History does not sleep, he waits...

for Shadowrun questions! wobble.gif

Really?

I thought it was to make sure noone pried that cyberdeck out of cold, dead hands. nyahnyah.gif
paws2sky
These two things are not mutually exclusive.

smile.gif
BookWyrm
Maybe we should start one of those 'Chuck Norris is' lists, but using Ancient History.

AH does not just read a Shadowrun book, he assimilates it into his DNA.

AH is NOT a Rules Lawyer. AH is much higher in the evolutionary scale.

When AH rolls his eyes, it means you're the 22, 483, 983rd person to ask that question.

When AH says, 'Check the FAQ first,' he means CHECK THE FAQ FIRST.

No, AH is NOT a Great Dragon in human form, but he appreciates the compliment.
Stahlseele
Where other people have their knowledge-skills with numbers, AH simply has YES on his universal character sheet
Ancient History
It's a funny story, but something like that actually happened at a concert last semester. Google "SYCOM" and "Absolute Bobby".
ShadeRavnos
QUOTE (BookWyrm @ Jul 21 2008, 09:03 PM) *
No, AH is NOT a Great Dragon in human form, but he appreciates the compliment.[/i]

I want to argue that it would be a down grade in status for AH to be a great dragon...
Stahlseele
i'd be fairly surprised if any gread old wyrm knew as much about the shadowrun world as AH does O.o
Kyoto Kid
...I think Chuck Norris should be above Immoral...err...I mean Immortal Elf
BookWyrm
....and yet, no reply from AH?
Ancient History
Well I can hardly make a Chuck Norris joke about myself.
Isath
All those overestimating jokes about Chuck Norris ignore the fact, that he is nothing more than a host shell. The Beard is actually controlling all his actions.

As for stupid jokes...

AH doesn't have to make Chuck Norris jokes about him self, they have allready been made and are cosidered ancient history!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012