Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Arsenal Question
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Scope_47
I was just re-reading Arsenal, and I noticed the Sensor software packages for the first time.
Most of these programs just require a camera or other sensor that has a cybernetic equivalent (eyes for cameras, ears for mikes, etc) - is there any reason that a character couldn't (keeping in mind the new Unwired rules that treat cyberware as nodes et al) run these programs on their commlink using cyberware sensors subscribed to it?

-Scope
Mäx
As far i know, that would work just fine.
Zaranthan
I believe that exact technique is the basis for TacNets.
Sir_Psycho
Definately. Hell, if you can run it on your teddy bear, you can run it on your cybereyes.
Prime Mover

Only thing I see is that in the description it mentions the sensor being a dedicated one. I would say the player would have to be using the sensor/cyberware strictly for the purpose of the program they were using.
Chrysalis
It's how we play with sensor software. Having a Tickle-Me-Emo give relationship advice is not exactly my idea of Shadowrun.
Prime Mover
QUOTE (Chrysalis @ Jul 27 2008, 07:58 AM) *
It's how we play with sensor software. Having a Tickle-Me-Emo give relationship advice is not exactly my idea of Shadowrun.

hehehee So..hehehe...how was your relationship....hehehe with your father...hehehe.....HUG ME..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012