Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ENnie Voting Is Open
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
the_dunner
Voting has Opened for the 2008 ENnie Awards.

The Shadowrun Quick Start Rules are a nominee under the "Best Free Product or Webhancement" category.

Catalyst Game Labs is a candidate under the Fans' Choice: Best Publisher category.

Whether or not you support either of these products, please go participate in the ENnies voting process. This is the premiere annual awards program in the RPG industry, and it's well worth your time to participate in the voting and to learn about some of the greates products that have come out in the last year.

Voting is open until August 6th. (Next Wednesday.)
Dumori
Voting as I type.
the_dunner
All votes prior to 7:48AM (Time Zone not specified) on Tuesday 7/29 were discarded due to a balloting error. Please re-vote.
Sir_Psycho
It's the least I can do.
Ryu
Casting that vote was work, damnit.
Sir_Psycho
Really? I just voted Quick start and CGL for best dev and hit vote. It wouldn't have been right for me to vote for games I had never even heard of.
Ryu
I needed to check the candidates and take a look at the free products. Simply voting "as directed" is not exactly fair, especially not if the household owns several game systems.

For example, what about paizo publishing and the pathfinder alpha? Not worthy of a vote for effort alone? What about cover art? Have your taste known to the industry. Or donĀ“t vote, not a single category is on "who has the largest fanbase? Click to increment number of players."

(And I think the introductory rules really deserve the price, personally. But please make that a real vote, the contenders deserve that, too. Much.)
Dumori
I voted as I felt I should some times I couldn't vote not knowing all of the products well enough or never hearing of them I'm not going to hunt down book and buy them to cast a vote but that is common scene. In fact it was almost a push for catalyst thing but only because I was unfamiliar with the other or didn't think they should get a vote (for some things that I as a gamer can't stand)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012