Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stats for normal critters
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Bearclaw
There's a few in the BBB, but are the any others?
Shape Change would be a much more usefull spell if I had stats for lots of different critters
Bearclaw
So there's only info on 5 creatures, 2 being dog and wolf, and none flying?
That's crap. some one should fix that.
sunnyside
In many ways 4th edition isn't "done" . I suppose I don't know whether or not they're going to kick out a critters book but they've had some variant on that every other edition.

If not just use a 3rd ed book for inspiration the way some of us do with rigger 3.

paws2sky
Trying the confrontational approach, eh? spin.gif

There's a free to download PDF out there on one of the eBook stores (I don't have the link, sorry) called Critters. IIRC its from 3rd edition, but it shouldn't be hard to convert those to 4th edition.

Also, you might try the search function, someone might have already done the work for you...

-paws
PS you could also wait for Running Wild to (eventually) come out.
Bearclaw
QUOTE (paws2sky @ Aug 1 2008, 08:05 AM) *
PS you could also wait for Running Wild to (eventually) come out.

I may die just waiting for unwired to come out.

I guess I could use the character conversion rules, and apply them to critters from third ed. I'll be back with a couple.
Bearclaw
OK, tried using the conversion rules. Although I actually like what I came up with better than what's written, it definately doesn't match.

Wolf
B4 A4 R4 S3 CH3 I4 L3 W2 Edge 3 Init 8, IP2 [Claws/Bite: DV=(Str)P]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012