Newest version:
Lifestyle_0.4.xlsx - Hosted on SaveFile.com

And an example Lifestyle:
Simstar_Ranch_example.xlsx - Hosted on SaveFile.com

Lifestyle_0.4.xls - Excel 97-2003 Version
Xerxos
Any comments?
Chrysalis
I tried it out. It's a quick and dirty version and does work. I would just simply have a drop down list giving the options and then it places the LC in the right hand column. I would then use tick boxes on what advantages/disadvantages you want.

For a bit of background I am currently looking at a way on entering the information in my resources excel sheet. This version has the advantage of being much better than my version and if its alright I was thinking on integrating bits of it into mine.

-Chrysalis
Xerxos
QUOTE (Chrysalis @ Aug 4 2008, 06:00 PM) *
I tried it out. It's a quick and dirty version and does work. I would just simply have a drop down list giving the options and then it places the LC in the right hand column. I would then use tick boxes on what advantages/disadvantages you want.

I don't know if I want to put that much work into it, since it works as intended right now smile.gif

For a bit of background I am currently looking at a way on entering the information in my resources excel sheet. This version has the advantage of being much better than my version and if its alright I was thinking on integrating bits of it into mine.

-Chrysalis

Sure, copy/modify as much as you want. Everyone may use this file as they want. I'm no big fan of copyrights, you can see this as a 'open source' file biggrin.gif
Xerxos
New version.
Xerxos
I think that's everything my Lifestyle Helper needs... biggrin.gif

If I forgot something tell me, or add it yourself (it's not password protected).
Xerxos
Excel 97-2003 version added
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012