Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dungeon Crawl
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
crash_00
First off, to get it out of the way, I know very little about the background and metaplots in Shadowrun. I've got the core book and a few supplements and that's it. Now that that's out of the way, the run I'm currently working on is a dungeon crawl at heart.

The group is being hired by a Johnson to acquire an artifact from newly discovered ruins in Aztlan. The ruins are currently home to a Aztechnology research team, so the group with have to neutralize them as it works it's way in.

The big thing about the ruins, is that much of the carvings and some of the bones found seem to depict the current metahumans and even ghouls.

Now I'm having a hard time deciding what I want the artifact in question to be, but that's not my main question. My main question is, does anyone here have any favorite dungeon crawls they've run through in other games I should look into reading? I'm thinking I'm going to have the ruins be home to bug spirits, but I havn't decided which insect yet.
coolgrafix
Aztechnology... ruins... dude. You want Bloodspirits, summoned centuries ago and bound by your artifact to protect it. Hell yeah. =)
crash_00
What book would I read up on blood spirits in?
Tybrus
Blood Spirts are covered in Magic in the shadows for 3ed ed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012