Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Print copy of Unwired just Arrived!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Matsci
Glee!

So much cool stuff....
Prime Mover
I failed! If only I'd been more like Canray I heard the mail arrive yesterday and did'nt bother to check it till late last night, not thinking Unwired shipped till the 12th! Gah reading carefully today trying to get it all down now smile.gif.

And for crying out loud for all the goodness in this book I can't for the life of me figure out why theres page after page on DSF arguing the minutia of just a few sentences. Couple of days before Sundays game, everyones been waiting for this one!
Murrdox
I'm going to be going by my local gaming store to get a copy today! I hope they'll have one!
Jrayjoker
Hey man! Don't take away all our fun. If we don't argue minutia then who will? Who will?!?
Aaron
QUOTE (Prime Mover @ Aug 12 2008, 07:33 AM) *
And for crying out loud for all the goodness in this book I can't for the life of me figure out why theres page after page on DSF arguing the minutia of just a few sentences.

Some folks are detail oriented. Some extremely so.

Some folks really want CGL to be flawless and don't handle disappointment well.

Some folks want to win the Internet, and believe they can do it by starting flame wars.

Some folks are confused and have honest questions to which they'd like honest answers.

These categories1 don't interact well.

1Categories listed are not to be construed as an exhaustive list.
Prime Mover
Well ok then I'll join in. wink.gif

Chapter header for Simsense pg.182 mistakenly say's Sprites instead oops. wink.gif

Honestly I think I can live with that hehe.
Wesley Street
Wow, mine came today! I must have lucked out, I was expecting a week-long wait. Huzzah!
Fabe
Its finally out in print,cool my FLGS should have a copy for me on Thursday.
Muspellsheimr
QUOTE (Aaron @ Aug 12 2008, 07:39 AM) *
Some folks want to win the Internet, and believe they can do it by starting flame wars.

Let the flaming begin!

*takes cover*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012