Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gen Con Bound!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Bull
Ok, I'm heading out now for Gen Con. I'm crashing with Caine_Hazen tonight, then we're heading to INdy bright and early.

A lot of the mods will be at Gen Con. We'll likely have some kind of limited net access, so we'll check in and give reports as we can.

However, there will still be a couple of mods "On Duty" who aren't going, and they're awfully grumpy about that fact. I suggest y'all behave and not make the Dunner mad smile.gif

Have fun, and we'll have pics and reports and Scramble War Stories soon!

And for those that are going to Gen Con, if you haven't seen the Meet & Greet thread in the Conventions section, go check that out now. Party on Friday night! smile.gif

Bull
masterofm
Remember to leave your restricted and forbidden tech at home and for goodness sake no kacking anyone!
Squinky
Dude, I envy you guys.
Caine Hazen
We'll be thinking about you between killin' folks and drunken stupors!

Have fun holdin' the fort down Mr. Dunner!!! I'll have a bottle of to good stuff in your memory!
Jrayjoker
This is a silly question. When does it end on Sunday? I may actually make it that day.
the_dunner
If memory serves, the dealer's room is open 'til around 4 on Sunday. However, things are dying by 2PM.

DocTaotsu
Next year... Oh yes next year I'm taking some goddamn leave and making it to GenCon.

It's been like 6 years and I've never seen the bigger Indy gig.
masterofm
So Bull, I see you run pink mohawk style. I also took note of the airsoft pistol and what looked to be a disk launcher type of gun.
Stahlseele
don't know why, don't know who, but caine is somehow reminding me of someone . .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012