Full Version: Question to the Devs
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
HeavyMetalYeti
Just a quicky.

Just wondering how would someone :

a)submit something for a sourcebook

b)submit an idea for a sourcebook

c)become a freelancer and have a sourcebook published

Any response to any of the above would be helpful, thanks.
Ancient History
Submission Guidelines.

Most of the higher-ups are away at GenCon right now, but I'm pretty sure the e-mail address is still correct. Don't expect an instant response in any case, submissions can take a while to process.
HeavyMetalYeti
Thanks Ancient, I guess I missed that on the site.
Ancient History
It's not the most obvious. Feel free to ask questions, though, like what's currently in the pipe to submit for.
Backgammon
Shadowrun Missions is a good place to start off. You can (relatively) quickly get to write something and it's not overwhelming for people of little experience.
the_dunner
QUOTE (Backgammon @ Aug 16 2008, 09:07 PM) *
Shadowrun Missions is a good place to start off. You can (relatively) quickly get to write something and it's not overwhelming for people of little experience.

Just to expand on this a touch - five folks (I may be forgetting somebody) who started out by writing material for Shadowrun Missions are now recurring freelancers. It's definitely a viable path to freelancing.
HeavyMetalYeti
So is the Mission 'line' going to continue for awhile, or is New York going to be the end of it. Personally I would like to see some international Missions.

Thanks for the response. I've been working on one. The idea isn't quite ready for submission.
the_dunner
QUOTE (HeavyMetalYeti @ Aug 17 2008, 06:22 PM) *
So is the Mission 'line' going to continue for awhile, or is New York going to be the end of it. Personally I would like to see some international Missions.

It'll last as long as the market supports it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012