Ok first off I'll say this, no book has had more players at my door the week before our game to browse over or ask to borrow it in any previous edition or other game system for that matter. I have two more players expected to arrive early Sun to fight over who gets to see it, and one who went right back home to get the PDF after glancing at it.

I'm happy with it and would seem so are the players who've seen it so far including several who have played since 1st edition. I know like any other rpg book it has a few bugs but all in all I'm pleased with it. Three questions wondering how others are handling.

1. Technomancers and Entropics each have a way to effect hardware. One response and the other able to "burn" up a commlink. Why no means for a hacker to do this? Via virus maybe?

2. Virus Unplug attempts to reformat but in doing so alerts sec and admin its happening so they can stop it. Doesn't that seem to contradict its ability? Or does this just allow a purge attempt before it does the deed?

3. Programs/hardware with higher ratings, at least rating 10 due to fact thats needed for UV. Simply a story element or anyone actually assigning cost/target numbers?

Again now having finally gotten one full read thru KUDOS!