Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help with scenario titled Paradise Lost
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
gab287
Hello for Everybody,

We are playing SR3 version and planning to run FASA scenario titled Paradise Lost. Unfortunately I stucked with the processing up of mission on page 21. I am not a native english speaking person and I can't understand this slang:

"Inside info I ran across says that some Seattle corp made a deal with 2M (Molokai Microtronics), paying Molokai to grease some of their labcoats."

This sentence can be found on page 21 in chapter Haoles Don't Surf under Questioning Serena paragraph. Would somebody be so kind to explain me the meaning of that sentence?

Thank for anybody's help.
Cadmus
Sadly I can't find the pdf in the archives of the shadowrun site frown.gif I am not sure of the context of the sentence, it could mean grease as in to kill or assinate, or it could refer to them bribing or paying off the labcoats, with your wording above I would think it means to kill them,
Just a guess though,

Dash Panther

Grease = kill.

That npc is referring to information on page 10 in the second or third paragraph starting with the phrase, "According to a prearranged plan..."
the_dunner
Administrative Posting.

Moved to the correct forum
gab287
QUOTE (Dash Panther @ Aug 17 2008, 01:46 PM) *
Grease = kill.

That npc is referring to information on page 10 in the second or third paragraph starting with the phrase, "According to a prearranged plan..."

Thanks for both of you answered to me... Now I can see the picture. smile.gif
Dash Panther
You're welcome.

If you get a chance, I'd like to read a summary of how Paradise Lost went for you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012