Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dev Chats with the Developers
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
dog_xinu

Sometimes we as the general (SR) public come up with some odd questions. Or questions that might need a little research before it can be answered. Is there a way for us to submit these questions so the team doing the chat can do the research needed? I would hate to put them on the spot like that.

thanks!
hermit
There's a monthly chat even in CGL's online chat for that. Usually, they answer each and every question asked there, albeit they often also have a topic of their own, usually upcoming publications.
dog_xinu
I understand that have these chats. But what happens when I ask about something they need to run by their lawyer(s) or other people in the company besides themselves? they will say that they cant answer it and will be addressed later. Great. Well sorta. if I could submit the question(s) ahead of time, they can do whatever research/confirming they need to, that way when I pop the question during the chat, they know what to say.

I am trying to be nice and give them advanced notice on the question(s) that I have that isnt "are you going to allow...." or "what is the next....." type questions.

thanks!
Dashifen
info@shadowrun4.com

That would be a place to drop a more involved question, I'd think.
Adam
Yes ... if the answer to your question is going to be longer than a paragraph, no matter the subject, it probably isn't super well suited for the chat environment.
dog_xinu
thanks all! I will email info@ (listed above).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012