Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AIPS
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Irian
Hi,

just something I started to ask myself as I couldn't find anything about it... Are there rules for AIPS or is there just a huge amount fluff and the possibility that a character with AIPS could virtually show ANY symptom? smile.gif

Flo
Matsci
QUOTE (Irian @ Aug 22 2008, 08:34 PM) *
Hi,

just something I started to ask myself as I couldn't find anything about it... Are there rules for AIPS or is there just a huge amount fluff and the possibility that a character with AIPS could virtually show ANY symptom? smile.gif

Flo

Unwired, page 37.
Irian
Ok, I'm now officially too stupid to read. Went through the book two times but didn't find it. *sigh* Thanks smile.gif
CanRay
That's where the PDF versions of the books really help!

Just hit the "Find" command, and go. Speeds up my group like nothing else! Just wish I had a Laptop.
Oenone
QUOTE (CanRay @ Aug 22 2008, 09:02 PM) *
That's where the PDF versions of the books really help!

Just hit the "Find" command, and go. Speeds up my group like nothing else! Just wish I had a Laptop.

The main trouble with a bunch of laptops in a game is all the power cables. Makes it really annoying when you need to get up for more drinks and snacks but find the room has half a dozen trip wire-esque cables all over the place.
CanRay
Who said a bunch? Just need one for the GM.

Also helps for insanely high rolls, but I haven't had that issue with Shadowrun yet.

Which tells you something about a few of the other games I've played in. nyahnyah.gif
coolgrafix
What the frag is AIPS? =)
Wesley Street
Artificially Induced Psychotropic Schizophrenia.
Oenone
QUOTE (CanRay @ Aug 22 2008, 09:07 PM) *
Who said a bunch? Just need one for the GM.

If you only need one computer for a session I envy you! smile.gif

I have the 'every player is a tech geek' problem. Which for one session resulted the player who had agreed we could use his house setting up /five/ desk top pc's in the room just so every chair in the room was in easy reach of a computer for pdfs etc.....
CanRay
QUOTE (coolgrafix @ Aug 22 2008, 03:07 PM) *
What the frag is AIPS? =)

It's like ADHD caused by Crash 2.0. If you're around any wireless devices, you get distracted by all the shiny things.

It ranges from barely noticeable to "Lock them up for their own good".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012