Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowun computer/console game petition
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Jason Farlander
This link is posted on the general gaming forum, but I know theres probably a number of people hereabouts that only check the Shadowrun forum... so if any of the people for whom that qualification applies would be interested in the possibility of a Shadowrun computer or console game, you might want to sign this petition.
Shadow
Signed, sealed and delivered.
Hero
Same here.
DV8
Done, though I fear little or no response.
kevyn668
45 and counting.
Raiko
Done.
Velocity
Dropped my John Hancock on #46
GunnerJ
I personally believe that the idea for "The Matrix", the movie, was borrowed from the term used to describe the internet of the future in Shadowrun, "The Matrix".

Whoever wrote this needs to read some Gibson stat, nay, statz0r! I signed, though.
Tanka
#50 is I!
BitBasher
I will not sign this because of the "Or Console" line. I have no plans to ever support the Xbox, and it's likely if a games was made that's what would be for. If this was "For PC" or "For PC AND consoles" I would sign without a problem.
Jason Farlander
You know, BB, you could add "only interested in PC version" or something as a comment. (the petition allows for signer comments)
StealthBanana
BB- It's bloody shadowrun. I'll buy you a fucking console to play it on if it only hits the console market. grinbig.gif
Buzzed
Signature # 65:

Screw X-Box. PC ALL THE WAY BABY!
Adam
I am quite sure that telling a company to "screw" one of their properties is a great way of convincing them that you are a good potential customer.
Modesitt
Found this little tidbit in the January 2004 issue of Game Informer magazine, page 28, under "Loose Talk:"

Loose Talk has heard that Bungie is working on a revival of Shadowrun (originally on the SNES) for the Xbox. The Halo creator is said to be collaborating closely with author Jordan Weisman.

Rumor I heard elsewhere. We're at at least 3rd or 4th-hand rumors now.
nezumi
I signed, however the wording could be sharpened up a bit. If you're actually submitting this for consideration with the big wigs at M$, it will do better if it reads as a more professional document (no offense meant, but you change from 'I' to 'We', little stuff like that.) You may want to consider rewording it a bit. Technincally it won't be legally binding if you do that, but MS won't know. I hope whoever started this won't take this the wrong, just constructive criticism : ) But a good initiative, definitely.
Joker9125
QUOTE (Modesitt)
Found this little tidbit in the January 2004 issue of Game Informer magazine, page 28, under "Loose Talk:"

Loose Talk has heard that Bungie is working on a revival of Shadowrun (originally on the SNES) for the Xbox. The Halo creator is said to be collaborating closely with author Jordan Weisman.

Rumor I heard elsewhere. We're at at least 3rd or 4th-hand rumors now.

Hmm well if bungie is making it for the Xbox it will peolly come out for the PC to. I really dont care what system it comes out for just so long as it dosent come out for the PS2. If it does it means that the graphics wolnt be as good as they could.
Diesel
Di-zone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012