Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Geek.Kon
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Convention Information
Aaron
So they're doing Geek.Kon again this year on the UW campus in Madison, WI. Official site is http://geekkon.net. You won't find a cost on the site because it's free (so they can use the UW buildings and stuff).

I'll be trying out my "The Shadowrun Universe According to Aaron" seminar where I blather about how I think the world (e.g. astral space, why spirits come here, how a ubiquitous wireless internetwork operates, etc.) works based on the SR4 rules. No, there will be nothing official in it, although I reserve the right to try to talk Synner into liking my explanations. No, you won't hear anything covered by the NDA; they never let me reveal cool stuff.

There might be Missions. Let me talk to the other Missions GM in town and see if we're willing to put a schedule together.

There will be plenty of other gaming, though, which will include Shadowrun if we can get a game together outside of any scheduled events.
Ryu
Don´t forget to bring a camera, we want to ridicule your id help find any err tell you you´re wr enjoy the show (thats it wink.gif ), too!
DireRadiant
QUOTE (Aaron @ Sep 15 2008, 10:31 PM) *
There might be Missions. Let me talk to the other Missions GM in town and see if we're willing to put a schedule together.

You should sign up here Event Registration
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012