Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Most memorable character
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
The Jake
But come on. Humor me. There must be some new ones or something you love talking about. I'll post mine in a bit.

- J.
The Jake
A friend of mine had this character he called the Joker.

He was known for killing his parents with a screwdriver as an infant. As an adult, this elf psycho looked a lot like the lead singer from the prodigy with pointy ears.

Green and black hair, rings everywhere, lean and mean, covered in tatts.

Anyway this guy decided he wanted to form a gang of professional bankrobbers. Recruiting various gang members, they called themselves The Jokers. They all wore purple long coats, died their hair green and painted their faces white. Their weapon of choice were Luger pistols (customised Ares Predators).

He was basically an elven combat mage but very thug like. His crew were only as loyal as the next paycheck but when every robbery was netting people anywhere from 10k to 100k a hit, it's hard to say no.

Eventually he started getting sloppy, not planning robberies properly, killing a lot of cops, pissing off many corporations, etc. He was a hunted man, underwent plastic surgery several times (and killing the surgeons). People eventually worked out who he was and nobody would operate on him anymore. Even the shadow community began to ostracize him. Honestly, whilst he was little more than a gang leader and a bank robber, his fall was like the fall of Tony Montana really. He could have had it all but got greedy and sloppy (well he was psychotic really so he was playing his character properly the whole time).

He eventually raised the ire of too many people and was killed by a bounty hunter. In a moment of desperation, he blew up a building with C-12 via. a deadman switch after the bounty hunter killed him.

- J.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012