Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: something for the enviromentally consious runner
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
hobgoblin
http://fashionablygeek.com/t-shirts/the-cycle-of-violence/

yep, its just print on a t-shirt. but cant stop envisioning a troll on that thing wink.gif
the_real_elwood
Just hope that the ensuing car chase doesn't go uphill.
Boscrossos
In our game, we've got a dwarf riding around the Redmond Barrens on a pink "little princess" bike. He's switching to a scooter, though.
Cantankerous
IC: Da hell with that! Where can I finds wun wid a mount fer ma Panther!

That about what you expect from a troll?

On the subject though, we had a Run years back where we used mountain bikes to get quickly and stealthily from point a to point b over the border in Salish lands and Gambit, our Rigger back then, just had to bring along a bracket he jimmied up to mount his Scorpion on the handle bars. So, it was a machine pistol, not a machine gun, it was still funnier than hell when he wiped out and the lead he had going from his datajack to the gun yanked out and wrenched the jack out of true. Thankfully he didn't end up needing to jack in after that or it would have stopped being funny fast. God but that was a weird Run. Nothing from beginning to end worked the way we thought it would

BB
Karaden
QUOTE (Cantankerous @ Oct 5 2008, 02:38 PM) *
IC: Da hell with that! Where can I finds wun wid a mount fer ma Panther!

I can see it now, you wouldn't even have to peddle, you'd just fire the cannon backwards and you'd be cursing at like 50mph.
hobgoblin
cursing indeed wink.gif
Karaden
QUOTE (hobgoblin @ Oct 5 2008, 05:04 PM) *
cursing indeed wink.gif

lol, great typo on my part. Definitely not changing it though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012