Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BTLs
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Marduc
I was looking for the description of the different BTLs, the dream chip, personafix chip and the Black Night chip.
But my search-fu failed me where can I find it?

First on gets bunraku parlor personafix chips, if I can find them. They are around here somewhere...
Where did I put/saw them last question.gif

Edited Title: Originally read "BLTs". *wanders off to find something to eat. strangely hunry* -F4.0
Alieth
Page 250, BBB. smile.gif
Audious
I'm pretty sure you don't need rules for Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato sandwiches.
the_real_elwood
QUOTE (Audious @ Oct 4 2008, 02:02 PM) *
I'm pretty sure you don't need rules for Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato sandwiches.

Are you kidding me? A BLT with twice as much bacon is twice as effective. Twice as much lettuce? Not so much. Rules are clearly a necessity. Do you use wheat toast or sourdough toast? Thick cut bacon or regular stuff? Peppered bacon or maple smoked? It all matters, and if anything, the rules should be MORE detailed.
Marduc
Thanks, Here is the p-fix sexy mata-hari BTL, as promised.

Have Fun!

By the way, do you know if there are any prices listed?
Marduc
QUOTE (the_real_elwood @ Oct 4 2008, 10:07 PM) *
Are you kidding me? A BLT with twice as much bacon is twice as effective. Twice as much lettuce? Not so much. Rules are clearly a necessity. Do you use wheat toast or sourdough toast? Thick cut bacon or regular stuff? Peppered bacon or maple smoked? It all matters, and if anything, the rules should be MORE detailed.

Whole wheat toast, for the heavier taste and only maple smoked for the authentic flavor.
"Thick cut?!?" How can you suggest such a thing. That ruins the taste. Don't you know 'the larger the surface, the tastier it becomes'.
And for the tomato, only the god love variaty which are firm.
Ancient History
Real men use mutton.
Alieth
QUOTE (Marduc @ Oct 4 2008, 01:10 PM) *
Thanks, Here is the p-fix sexy mata-hari BTL, as promised.

Have Fun!

By the way, do you know if there are any prices listed?

I think there are prices in the Street Gear section.
Marduc
Found them. Thanks, Don't know what's with me tonight. I can't seem to find a damn thing.

What did you think of the BTL I send you?
Squinky
This thread makes me hungry.
Marduc
That is the the psycotropic IC worming it way into you brain, telling you, you'd only want to eat synth Bacon, 100% soy resequenced protein, brought to every stuffer shack near you by Aztech.
Also available in mutton and beef taste.
Your taste buts won't know the difference. (Atleast after one bite, that is...)
BookWyrm
I'll have the deli-style BLT on Jewish rye with honey-mustard, no pickle & a small Orange Caf-Pow.
Alieth
QUOTE (Marduc @ Oct 4 2008, 01:29 PM) *
Found them. Thanks, Don't know what's with me tonight. I can't seem to find a damn thing.

What did you think of the BTL I send you?

Oh, I sold it. I had a bad run-in with BTLs when I was younger...I don't touch them. nyahnyah.gif
Karaden
QUOTE (Alieth @ Oct 4 2008, 05:34 PM) *
Oh, I sold it. I had a bad run-in with BTLs when I was younger...I don't touch them. nyahnyah.gif

How did you get it to someone who wanted to buy it if you didn't touch it? O.o
Alieth
I'm just awesome that way.
Snow_Fox
for the chips, Shadowbeat had a pretty good section on the effects of BTL's and how to break the adiction.

QUOTE (the_real_elwood @ Oct 4 2008, 04:07 PM) *

make sure you oven roast the bacon instead of pan fry. yes it takes longer but the bacon will cook evenly so it doesn't curl up-more uniform for an even spread in the sandwich and will have less clear up mess
BookWyrm
Gotta go with you on the oven-roast bacon, Snow_Fox.

And, AH? as far as mutton goes, ONLY if it's properly & correctly prepared.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012