Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Resonance Trodes
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Coldhand Jake
One of the advanced Echoes for a techno is Resonance trodes. As I sat there, reading Unwired deeply for ideas, a few came to me. Using the rules for non-standard complex forms, a technomancer could, concieveably, have a (or several) BTL complex form, or even just the Black Hammer one if you're messy, and turn his feed, transmittable through a set of trodes and a hot sim module, -or even his touch, if he has the Resonance Trodes echo-...he could feed your brain some of the best, or worst, stuff you can get. Talk about a techno physad...instead of Killing Hands, a vicious "technophysical" fighter could stab out with two fingers, touch your throat, and while simultaneously injuring your neck, dump a hot wad of doom on your brainpan. Or the lover who's touch is literally as intense as an Orgasm spell, and as addictive as a BTL?

Am I wrong here, or did I just put together a sick, and possibly sexy combo?
GreyBrother
Yes this works. Combine it with psychotropic Blackout and you get what you may want.
Jaid
QUOTE (GreyBrother @ Oct 7 2008, 04:49 PM) *
Yes this works. Combine it with psychotropic Blackout and you get what you may want.

*threaded* psychotropic blackout. after all, why should you be limited in which psychotropic version you want? maybe you want to make person A addicted, and person B forget the past 5 minutes, and person C be terrified of you. a normal hacker needs 3 programs. you can just thread whichever one the occasion calls for wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012