Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone seen Eagle Eye?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
faultline
Just watched Eagle Eye earlier today (was pretty good IMO), and definitely saw the potential for an interesting SR game based upon it.

I'm just trying to decide if I want to base a whole campaign around it, or just a games worth.

Since I'm just running my players through a shakedown run to get the bugs out so to speak, as well as getting my players introduced/re-introduced into the genre, I could officially start my game with a "Eagle Eye" scenario and move on from there.

Or I can save it for when my players want to change things up and start off a whole separate game with them playing everyday Joe's/Jane's who get swept up into a big conspiracy and let that lead to a whole new life in the shadows. (leaning toward going this route ATM).

Anyone had any similar thoughts?
Earlydawn
Yep, saw it and thought it was a wonderful execution of what Live Free and Die Hard tried to accomplish. I'd love to play in a campaign where an AI or Free Sprite tries to jerk the PCs around. I don't know how it could play through without the decker trying to take out the AI, though. Might also isolate the mage. Still wanna play in it, though. grinbig.gif
Dashifen
Nah ... the mage can help keep them alive (catfall and levitated seem like they could be useful from the previews if nothing else) and for the decker make him so distracted trying to hack the other shit that he has to get through that he doesn't have the time to search for the source.

And, to put on my moderator's cap a bit: don't spoiler the movie without spoiler tags please. Thanks biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012