Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What happened to Pax?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Daddy's Little Ninja
This was the nasty slitch who ran things for Deus, then went off on her own for the dissonance. In 2064 she was fighting against the fading. Do we know what happened to her? She seemed like a prime target for a 9mm labotomy.
Chrysalis
She'll be coming back.
Daddy's Little Ninja
You know or hope?

If so in what shape? She was fading then. She is 5 years on now.
Ryu
My dear lady, there should be a fear option. By all means. If that slitch doesn´t die at some time, I´m opting out on the matrix.
Chrysalis
Developer chat from July. Reliable source, but nothing further was mentioned. I suspect she will be appearing in some of the campaigns.
Ryu
QUOTE (Chrysalis @ Oct 8 2008, 09:05 PM) *
Developer chat from July. Reliable source, but nothing further was mentioned. I suspect she will be appearing in some of the campaigns.

Interesting. We shall see.
martindv
The scariest thing in the world would be if she didn't become a TM, or even suffered some worse kind of effect that keeps her out of the Matrix or from engaging in it as much as even a normal person. Because that would create such an awesomely fearful person of immense desperation to get back into the world she created.
CanRay
QUOTE (martindv @ Oct 8 2008, 02:30 PM) *
The scariest thing in the world would be if she didn't become a TM, or even suffered some worse kind of effect that keeps her out of the Matrix or from engaging in it as much as even a normal person. Because that would create such an awesomely fearful person of immense desperation to get back into the world she created.

And got Cybered up by Doctor What. nyahnyah.gif
Chrysalis
Do Otaku face fading after this?

It would be neat is she still lived, but outside of the matrix.

-Chrysalis
Tiger Eyes
Well, there is the bit on pg. 164 of Unwired...
the_real_elwood
She survived the effects of the Crash 2.0, but from what I understood, she's lost her Otaku abilities and has been trying some sort of "submersion" process to attempt to keep/regain them that she's mostly crazy. Coupled with her leadership abilities, she's certainly quite dangerous. I think it'd be a good idea for some ex-Overwatch people to put a hit out on Pax.
GreyBrother
Some german Autor made her into the Big Bad of the Novel "Digitaler Albtraum" (Digital Nightmare). I can recommend it if you want to waste some money.

She lost her Otaku Abilities but gained new Technomancer Powers from some AI located in an Renraku Arcologie in München who was her new master and stuff. Wasn't the scary Matrixhag i fear, more like a old washable tattoo version of her.
Johnny Jacks
QUOTE (Tiger Eyes @ Oct 8 2008, 02:16 PM) *
Well, there is the bit on pg. 164 of Unwired...

And the bit about Nemesis on page 177.

QUOTE (Unwired, Page 177)
...some see her as the true instigator of Crash 2.0 and the Dissonance worm, calling Nemesis by her old Roman name, Pax-Nemesis.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012