Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Character Help
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
awolfromlife
I am making a former Lone Star Cop ( I know its almost cliche now) and I wanted to give him pepper spray like cops of today have I see in BBB they have Pepper Punch put I see nothing for a Aerosal Can like device in the book. Is there one in another book? plz help
Karaden
Well, I know you can put it in a grenade or one of those water gun things... not sure about anything besides that.
Glyph
Nothing in Augmentation, either. But if someone bought a number of doses of pepper punch, I would probably give them the aerosol can for free - it's just what it comes in, after all. Maybe 10 Nuyen if it's like all the rest of SR4's ubiquitous consumer electronics and lets you know how many shots are left, etc.
DocTaotsu
Are you looking for stats like ranges or something?
TheOOB
I'd imagine an aerosol spray can would best be treated as an exotic melee weapon, perhaps with a good reach (2-3 should do it). Say ignore half impact armor for aerosol attacks that deal damage?

As for cost, really if you can afford the chemical, it shouldn't cost more then 5 nuyen, to get it in a spray can.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012