Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Search Fu Failure
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Darkraven
My search fu has failed me, there was a post to the forum about "GM tools/rules" can quite remember and it had a posting about a list that one poster had used to add a little flare/flavor to his campaigns where his players or him rolled 2D6 and depending on what they rolled something like bad info on the rune, good info, a milk run, something for the game time in between missions.

Can someone aid me in my search?
raggedhalo
I remember it had some kinda Italian name. That doesn't help much, I appreciate.
Prime Mover
Hmm be interesting to toss together a random table to flesh out downtime between games.
1. Failed Relationship
2. Someone hit your car
3. Family trouble
etc..
Might have to mess with it this weekend.
Darkraven
It wasn't along those lines. Something like if you rolled a 2 you had a break-in then you rolled your edge dice and depending on how many hits you got gave the sevaraty of the break in, so and so forth with diffrent events 2 through 7 were bad and the rest good but he only had the bad listed.
Darkraven
Old post, but since I had the same Search fu failure here is the link to the part of the post that was being looked for.

http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?show...st&p=592693
Grinder
Since we speak about Search Fu failure: where can I find the rules for attacking foci on the astral plane in SR4.5?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012