Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cyberzombie breakdown
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
WiredWeasel
Okay...I read the full section on Cyberzombies in Augmentation last night and maybe I missed something, but I think they left some crunchy rules bits out. I plan on having one in my game but don't know the ins and outs of making him. How negative can you take the essence? Is there a limit?

I'll give you the scenario:
After doing a few runs for a Corp of my own design, which has access to deltaware and is a rising star in the fields of Bioware and genetics (footnote on that) and hopefully discovering some very disturbing things out about said Corp. They will once again be hired by the Corp (the Johnson of which will be presenting himself and the job as from another Corp, maybe Shiawise...not sure yet). The Corp has decided both to eliminate the Runners (to cover their tracks) and to test the new project in the process.
They'll be hired to go to a given location for a pickup. Pickup will never show, but the Corp's new Cyberzombie will. It's mission, to destroy the Runners. The Corp will then evaluate the cyberzombie's performance for the records.

The Footnote:
I need a name for this Corp. There deal primarily in Bio and Gene tech with a good doses of cyber. In the game, they're doing a lot of weird testing with SURGE, Changelings, and HMHVV infected in order to try and design new Biotech. That of course in out of the public eye and NOT public knowledge, the players will be discovering more and more of it as the game goes on.
Should make for a good, really intense freaky creepy game. grinbig.gif
hyzmarca
QUOTE (WiredWeasel @ Oct 17 2008, 09:42 AM) *
Okay...I read the full section on Cyberzombies in Augmentation last night and maybe I missed something, but I think they left some crunchy rules bits out. I plan on having one in my game but don't know the ins and outs of making him. How negative can you take the essence? Is there a limit?

I'll give you the scenario:
After doing a few runs for a Corp of my own design, which has access to deltaware and is a rising star in the fields of Bioware and genetics (footnote on that) and hopefully discovering some very disturbing things out about said Corp. They will once again be hired by the Corp (the Johnson of which will be presenting himself and the job as from another Corp, maybe Shiawise...not sure yet). The Corp has decided both to eliminate the Runners (to cover their tracks) and to test the new project in the process.
They'll be hired to go to a given location for a pickup. Pickup will never show, but the Corp's new Cyberzombie will. It's mission, to destroy the Runners. The Corp will then evaluate the cyberzombie's performance for the records.

The Footnote:
I need a name for this Corp. There deal primarily in Bio and Gene tech with a good doses of cyber. In the game, they're doing a lot of weird testing with SURGE, Changelings, and HMHVV infected in order to try and design new Biotech. That of course in out of the public eye and NOT public knowledge, the players will be discovering more and more of it as the game goes on.
Should make for a good, really intense freaky creepy game. grinbig.gif

-6 is the limit, making him is easy. Just throw on Deltaware and keep throwing it on. Don't forget to include some unusual things like extra arms and back-mounted autocannons.

Corp Name? Yoyodyne.
WiredWeasel
-6? Okay, good. was hoping there was a cap on that, otherwise...ew.
and, Yoyodyne? Okay, now you're just messin' with me.
Little Johnson
lol yoyodyne might be a bit dated for him to catch the refrence.

LOL yoyodyne is perfect btw
WiredWeasel
Alright, I'm missing the reference...and that's unusual, I'm an old man who has been around a bit...time to activate powers of search fu!

EDIT: Waaaaaaaait...Buckaroo Banzai Yoyodyne? You cheeky monkeys.
Little Johnson
yah ! my second favorite movie rite behing big trouble in little china.

I still want to do a big shadowrun in little china type of run some time.. i meen you got sorcery and 6 deamon bags and gins and swords and lightning rideing spirits/ adepts and we cant forget Lo Pan...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012