Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Standard equipment for ye olde 'grunts'
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Phaeton
I am personally of the opinion that excessive cyberware would be wasted on rank-and-file troops, namely because if the soldier dies you lose an investment. Example of one economic feature I would implement if I were heading a 2060s army: Save the cyberware smartlinks for covert ops teams and give the grunts helmet-mounted systems. This is because the helmets are reusable and the troops are not (though the slightly more sadistic might argue. biggrin.gif )

If my rambling makes no sense, it's because I haven't slept decently lately. X-Mas and all... grinbig.gif

Opinions? Comments? Fire 'em off...
Siege
You might take a skim on previous threads as well as looking at the US Army's personal kit guide for ideas.

Otherwise, I suspect a lot of the details would be dependent on the mission spec.

-Siege
Phaeton
QUOTE (Siege)
You might take a skim on previous threads as well as looking at the US Army's personal kit guide for ideas.

Otherwise, I suspect a lot of the details would be dependent on the mission spec.

-Siege

Well, for MOUT teams, I think the ultrasound mod for security/military helmets would be VERY useful...

Any links to previous threads on this?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012