So after having played the starter mission in the stuffer shack, my gaming group decided they wanted to try the real thing. So I went out and got the SR4 rulebook as did our D&D DM, he's played before but its been awhile ago. In case anyone was wondering how the starter mission went, well let me just say I'm really surprised they wanted to try the real thing. Combat lasted all of 1 round, due to the Street Samurai killing every one. Anyways, wanting to start off slow and get used to the way the game plays and to get a good grasp and feel for GM'ing, I decided to run the group through some of the premade missions. So last week we started SRM02-01 Parliament of Thieves. OMG do I have alot to learn about GM'ing. So rather than ask for general advice about GM'ing, which I can find by searching the forums. I thought I would take a different approach and ask for some advice with the Mission itself. I would like to take this to PMs as to not spoil the mission for those that have not been through it. But I'm looking for any advice that you can give, from both players who have been through it as well as GMs that have run the mission. Thank you for your time.

KunoNoOni